This kit includes two products: 1) SpeedoDRD and 2) CRF450L SDRD Digital Adapter. Together they allow you to maintain proper display of speed and odometer and ABS function after changing sprocket size or rear tire size.
This product is required to recalibrate your speedometer and odometer after changing either sprocket size or the rear tire size.
- The smallest electronic speedometer/odometer calibration device in the world.
- Saves max speed, which can be recalled to your stock speedometer gauge
- Widest calibration range on the market (ratio based and multiplier/divider capability)
- Built in testing mode to ensure proper installation
- Easier to setup than any other device on the market
- Simple plug-in installation for many vehicles using factory OEM connectors
- Works for any 3 wire Hall Effect Sensor, or 2 wire Ground Switch Sensors
- Works for vehicles which display MPH or KPH
- Ability to convert MPH to KPH, or KPH to MPH
- Ratio based correction in 0.1% steps, up to 99.9% + or -
- Fractional frequency multiplier & divider with 0.1 steps, up to 99.9 + or -
- Weather proof design to protect against the elements
- 18" wiring harness (1.5ft)
- 3 year product replacement warranty
- Made in the USA
CRF450L SDRD Digital Adapter
Allows SpeedoDRD to Calibrate 2 wire digital ABS sensor signals. Also has output for the 12oClockLabs Advanced Mini Gauge to enable the Mini Gauge Gear Position Indicator, Spd, and Odo functions.