The British are coming.. Oh Sorry The Ragheads are coming!!
    Cardinal

by Cardinal » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:54 pm

~ wrote:
    Ernie Pezz wrote:Canada blows!!!!!!!!

I don't think Canada blows, but I do think that weak minds are susceptible to ridiculous conspiracy theories...we know WHO did it as they took credit for it. We know HOW they did it as we watched it happen with our own eyes.

I can't understand WHY these people refuse to believe what they see with their own eyes.

Hatred of our government or what it stands for should not replace your own ability to logically reason the events of that day.

We will never forget...

+2

Any logic of who or what happened that day points to straight hatred. Too many lives were lost...

Again, our everyday lives are not a TV show where conspiracy theories are fun and exciting. That was an awful day. The world is not a nice place
    '03 CRF 450R

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith
    nminus1

by nminus1 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:08 am

Boy this one went sideways. Makes me think of the Warner Bros Bugs Bunny cartoons where he holds up the cue cards with a screw and a ball, a bat flying out of a belfry, etc :P
    What a maroon!!
    Kalifornias load up after Dec 31st the governator enacted a law stopped us from getting ammo shipped from the internet, the cheapest and easiest way to buy it.
    Boy Arnold, were you a disappointment. First raiding the OHV fund, then this.