The British are coming.. Oh Sorry The Ragheads are coming!!
    crazybrother

The British are coming.. Oh Sorry The Ragheads are coming!!

by crazybrother » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:43 pm

This is an interesting article I received from a friend.

THIS IS SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW!!!

We now live about 30 miles from Fresno . We are up in the Sierras and Fresno is the first big town we encounter when we leave the mtns. We shop there often. I received this from my ex-homicide partner who is still active in law enforcement circles in the Fresno area.

Excuse the language, but don't excuse the facts. Don't give up your guns, and buy necessary ammunition if you can find it. Be cautious and alert. Be ready if, God forbid, we need to protect our families and loved ones.

If you weren't at the Rotary meeting on Friday, you missed the only decent speaker we've had in more than a year. LTC John Cotter is the 144th Fighter Wing's antiterrorism officer. John had a two-part presentation. First part was describing his job as the unit’s antiterrorism officer. Pretty standard stuff.

The second part was information that will curl your hair. A Part-time air guardsman works as a checker at local Von's. Two women in full burkas buy every pre-paid cellphone in the store. Clerk/airman gets to thinking about it. Goes to Cotter and reports incident. Cotter asks store for surveillance video. It's scary enough that he contacts Fresno FBI.

FBI investigates and determines these women have been doing this all over the Valley. Cell phones shipped through Canada to Iraq/Afghanistan where they become triggers for roadside bombs.

The Shell station at Peach and Shaw Every time a local GI goes there in fatigues they are asked specific questions. What is your unit? When are you deploying? How many aircraft are you taking?

The F-16s out of Fresno fly CAP for west coast. As such they are the first line of defense so they have the US 'S most sophisticated air-to-air missiles. Foreign governments would like to get their hands on those missiles or at least learn how to build them. Also how many we have, etc. Two spy groups are working on it, one based at Fashion Fair Mall (the F-16s take-off pattern) and one based at Sierra Vista Mall (the F-16s landing pattern).

Cotter said the ragheads (But we don't profile) are always probing the base. Two dorks in a pickup show up at the front gate wanting to deliver a package marked Air National Guard, Fresno . No postage, no UPS, no FedEx, no DHL, no nothing. Just a probe.

I asked Cotter why we haven't seen anything about this in The Bee, on KMJ, on local TV news. He said they're not interested. Since Friday I've learned of two other things My brother-in-law, Frank, (management at Avaya) had a Muslim tech who took a leave-of-absence for 6 weeks in Afghanistan . After the 6 weeks were up he called from New York requesting an extension. Frank (who does profile) said, you're fired, and called the Fresno FBI who were very interested. Don't know the outcome.

A Muslim who owns a liquor store in my former hometown of Kingsburg was constantly bugging customers to buy guns for him.. Finally one of the guys I grew up with called the FBI.

We are a country at war and the enemy is among us. I don't care what Janet Napolitano says, it's a fight to the death and we should be prepared as possible. Brother-in-law Frank has a theory and I think it may be closer to the truth than Homeland Security wants to admit. There are a certain number (probably a large number) of Muslims among us who are awaiting the trigger date and will begin randomly killing as many of us as they can, sort of a Fort Hood on steroids. I know I'm getting prepared to shoot back.

Two items of interest: Sheriff Margaret Mims wants to grant concealed carry permits to all who are qualified. Columnist Jim Boren, among the most bleeding of the bleeding heart liberals, says it's time for Fresno residents to arm themselves. LOAD up, you can bet this is happening in places other than Fresno .
    David Rayburn
    I was asked to send this to everyone in my address book. Some of those I'm sending it to WILL NOT forward it! To those I say, “Get your head out of the sand and look around with an open mind or before you know it we will no longer be living in the land of the free and the brave!”
    2009 Honda 450x (Plated)
    2010 Honda VFR 1200
    2008 Honda CBR 600RR (Wifes)
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:39 am

Scary, but probably VERY true! :shock:
    We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on?
    nminus1

by nminus1 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 am

Arms are our right, and the only thing that assures this country will never be taken over, from forces within of outside the borders.
    Consider this: a terrorist group obtains a quantity of enriched radioactive material, but of course does not have the ability to make a true nuclear weapon. This is a real threat, especially after the fall of the former USSR. So they pick a city, New York, Washington or L.A.
    They explode their "dirty bomb" which makes a large portion of L.A. inhabitable. Several undred thousand to a million people are displaced. Panicked, desperate, stupid crazy people, who have nothing but the shirts on their back and may be sick or dying, suffering from the hell that was just unleashed on them....
    So am I totally imagining this or is it possible, or even likely? Didn't we see 9 years ago 2 jumbo jets slam into the twin towers? Yes of course this is not only possible but only a matter of time!
    So whats my point? Did you see what some of these people did when a couple white cops were acquitted of beating Rodny King in 1992? I did, I was there in the thick of it, watching children and old people alike stealing burning, looting and destroying property for no reason.
    When these people come to your neighborhood during or after this disaster I have predicted, how will you stop them from doing to you, your neighbors, your family what they did on a small scale in 1992? A strong verbal warning?!! Hahahhahahaha. Give it a bit of a think.
    crazybrother

by crazybrother » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 am

nminus1 wrote:Arms are our right, and the only thing that assures this country will never be taken over, from forces within of outside the borders.
    Consider this: a terrorist group obtains a quantity of enriched radioactive material, but of course does not have the ability to make a true nuclear weapon. This is a real threat, especially after the fall of the former USSR. So they pick a city, New York, Washington or L.A.
    They explode their "dirty bomb" which makes a large portion of L.A. inhabitable. Several undred thousand to a million people are displaced. Panicked, desperate, stupid crazy people, who have nothing but the shirts on their back and may be sick or dying, suffering from the hell that was just unleashed on them....
    So am I totally imagining this or is it possible, or even likely? Didn't we see 9 years ago 2 jumbo jets slam into the twin towers? Yes of course this is not only possible but only a matter of time!
    So whats my point? Did you see what some of these people did when a couple white cops were acquitted of beating Rodny King in 1992? I did, I was there in the thick of it, watching children and old people alike stealing burning, looting and destroying property for no reason.
    When these people come to your neighborhood during or after this disaster I have predicted, how will you stop them from doing to you, your neighbors, your family what they did on a small scale in 1992? A strong verbal warning?!! Hahahhahahaha. Give it a bit of a think.

I hear ya hank. I'm prepared.
    HK USP 40 with thousands of rouunds of ammo & a couple of clips to keep reloading.
    Oh, and yes the wife knows how to shoot it too. :?
    2009 Honda 450x (Plated)
    2010 Honda VFR 1200
    2008 Honda CBR 600RR (Wifes)
    DarkCRF

by DarkCRF » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:21 am

Sorry but every other countries see something inside your border, your government manipulate your population in maintain an high level of fear...

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cvjBVi ... re=related

Bush needed a big push for having the world behind him for attack Irak...

So don't believe everything autority said to you, still keep your judgement alert
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:51 am

DarkCRF wrote:Sorry but every other countries see something inside your border, your government manipulate your population in maintain an high level of fear...

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7cvjBVi ... re=related

Bush needed a big push for having the world behind him for attack Irak...

So don't believe everything autority said to you, still keep your judgement alert

You CAN'T be that naive to believe that crap...do you???

Are you really trying to make the point that we attacked ourselves so we could go to war with Iraq??? Really?

Please tell me you aren't a crackpot... :shock:
    DarkCRF

by DarkCRF » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:04 pm

It's hard to believe for you because everything is controlled in the info. A lot of thing is censored in your country for avoid this thing. Still believe I'm a crackpot, stay in your world of terror.

Just watch the hole in the Pentagone, I ever been a military and sorry, a plane CAN'T enter in this hole. Is evident this is a missile. Check all the picture off the Pentagone burning, and show me the evidence of a plane really crash here....

Its maybe not your gouvernment attack himself, but the story they tell to you isn't true.

And it's surely a big chance than the ''plane'' crash in the only place of the pentagone where nobody was...

Now... find me only one bulding, collapse like the WTC...without demolition team
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 pm

DarkCRF wrote:It's hard to believe for you because everything is controlled in the info. A lot of thing is censored in your country for avoid this thing. Still believe I'm a crackpot, stay in your world of terror.

Just watch the hole in the Pentagone, I ever been a military and sorry, a plane CAN'T enter in this hole. Is evident this is a missile. Check all the picture off the Pentagone burning, and show me the evidence of a plane really crash here....

Its maybe not your gouvernment attack himself, but the story they tell to you isn't true.

And it's surely a big chance than the ''plane'' crash in the only place of the pentagone where nobody was...

Now... find me only one bulding, collapse like the WTC...without demolition team

OK...you've convinced me...

You are a crackpot...and no, we don't live in a world of terror here in the US...we live in a world surrounded by crackpots...
    Cardinal

by Cardinal » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:17 pm

DarkCRF wrote:It's hard to believe for you because everything is controlled in the info. A lot of thing is censored in your country for avoid this thing. Still believe I'm a crackpot, stay in your world of terror.

The world isn't a tv show or big conspiracy.

The pentagon was saved (and that small hole) because it was built with helical rebar and concrete instead of steel I-beams. The steal in the WTC melted...concrete doesn't. No demolition team needed, just jet fuel.
    '03 CRF 450R

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith
    DarkCRF

by DarkCRF » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Ok... you proove nothing here...

Where is the wings of the plane, if the concrete structure of the Pentagone is so hard, we should see a plane in a thousand of pieces beside the small hole in the wall.... find me a picture...

The steel melted... all in the same time, like the fire have the exact intensity all aroud the building. Found me another building collapsing on himself just because he got in fire... again, find me a picture...

In history only 3 building did it....

WTC1 WTC2 and WTC7 .... all the same day
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 pm

DarkCRF wrote:Found me another building collapsing on himself just because he got in fire... again, find me a picture...

In history only 3 building did it....

WTC1 WTC2 and WTC7 .... all the same day

Really?? You think we are saying that a building collapsed merely because it caught on fire??

Did you not see A FULLY LOADED Boeing aircraft fly into it??

Show me another skyscraper that had a fully loaded Boeing aircraft fly into it that DIDN'T collapse...

You are losing what credibility you had quickly...I used to think you were a crackpot... :shock:
    DarkCRF

by DarkCRF » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:49 pm

A boeing not gonna make it colapse straigt a head, if the matter was the explosion of the boeing of structure dommage... this gonna fall like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzHHGcEbRRo

not like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdEnb-ifIbU
    DarkCRF

by DarkCRF » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:02 pm

So I don't think I'm gonna change your opinion, but keep your critical mind and stop believe everything your gouvernment saying, in Afghanistan we saw and learn a lot more than they said in news.

I not gonna read more post, I just want to wake-up some if it's possible
    Ernie Pezz

by Ernie Pezz » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Canada blows!!!!!!!!
    My Garage:
    http://www.crfsonly.com/forum/garage.ph ... cle&CID=29

Small enough cry babies?
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Ernie Pezz wrote:Canada blows!!!!!!!!

I don't think Canada blows, but I do think that weak minds are susceptible to ridiculous conspiracy theories...we know WHO did it as they took credit for it. We know HOW they did it as we watched it happen with our own eyes.

I can't understand WHY these people refuse to believe what they see with their own eyes.

Hatred of our government or what it stands for should not replace your own ability to logically reason the events of that day.

We will never forget...