My other broken bone
    zozopinkpink

My other broken bone

by zozopinkpink » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:20 pm

I broke somthing again!!!! MY WRIST, and i have a black cast and it starts at my thum and leads all the way to ABOVE my elbow!!!! If u r wandering how i did THIS brake this time well here it is: It was last Sun. (3-15-2009) my parents where changing the carpet in the motorhome to lamanet and i was getting bored so i took and my rollor blades and stared skating (this was about 4:00) and i was skating happilly when all of a sudden i FELL OVER AN EXCTENTION CORD, IS THAT NOT THE MOST STUPIDEST THING U HAVE EVER HEARD. So i sat there for a while then my wrisst started hurting o not knowing what had just happened i got up and went in my house. So my wrist was really swollen and black, so...
    guess what i did next? well i hid it from my parents for about 5-3 hours

Well just wanted to give an update

Zozopinkpink(mollie)
  • Collin

by Collin » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 pm

I have been so lucky. Playing sports and riding dirt bikes and never breaking a bone. I have fallen over more stuff on a bike, off of a bike, hit with baseballs and bats, but never broken anything. When I do, I am sure it will be a good one. Good luck and get better soon.
    "Speedy"
    08 CRF150RB (sold)
    07 CRF150R (sold)
    TRX250ex
    Dads CRF250X (sold)
    Racing Hare scrambles on KTM's
    atrain sis

by atrain sis » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Man Mollie when are you gona stop gettin hurt!! haha. I have also been very lucky by not breaking any bones or anything and I ride and play softball. I have gotten softball seems on me from getting hit while catching and have also been hit alot while playing softball and thankfully no broken bones. Knock on wood.... :shock:
    <<<<<<< Destry Abbott
    zozopinkpink

by zozopinkpink » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Ya THANX peoples. Well i am suposed to get it off in three weeks, well also u guess r all really lucky u have not broken anything!!!
  • Collin

by Collin » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:28 pm

i have not had any bad crashes on my dirt bike. i have learned it is faster to be on 2 wheels than it is to be on the ground.

the worest crash i have ever had was when i was racing motocross at HLR and landed on my front tire. I tried to ride it out but i didnt. Then i fell hard on my shoulder and the handle bars came down and hit me in the hip. So there i was slinding down the the landing ramp taking the bike with me. The crazy thing :shock: was that i was not thinking about the pain or the bike being on me. i was thinking please no bikes run over me becuz with my luck i was in the lead when this happened. when i came to a stop and got the bike off of me i then got a shot of pain and fell to the ground. Thank god i didnt break anything.
    "Speedy"
    08 CRF150RB (sold)
    07 CRF150R (sold)
    TRX250ex
    Dads CRF250X (sold)
    zozopinkpink

by zozopinkpink » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Ya, u r really lucky but none of my broken bones have been caused with motorcycling \:D/
    roxy123

by roxy123 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:30 pm

I have also been VERY LUCKY, you know, for not breaking any bones.....YET! :shock: But, I do get hurt SO much! On Sunday, I fell on my bike (I'm so wierd).... So, now I have a BIG scab on my leg! Tomorrow I'm going to the desert... Scab: its still bad BUT slowly healing! :) BELIEVE ME it was worse on the first day!!!!! :shock: :D Anyways, I know some people that would cry for 15 minutes! I only cried for 3 min.! :? BYE!!!!!!!!

Roxy123....Samantha ;)
    ~Samantha~ :D
    zozopinkpink

by zozopinkpink » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:20 pm

HA, that is coo cause i goin to the dessert to marrow
  • Collin

by Collin » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:54 pm

there is an old saying, it is.

"there are only 2 types of riders the ones who have crashed and the ones who are going to crash."
    "Speedy"
    08 CRF150RB (sold)
    07 CRF150R (sold)
    TRX250ex
    Dads CRF250X (sold)
    atrain sis

by atrain sis » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:47 pm

Collin wrote:there is an old saying, it is.

"there are only 2 types of riders the ones who have crashed and the ones who are going to crash."

HAHAHAHA ya that is true!!! :lol:
    <<<<<<< Destry Abbott
  • jared#34

by jared#34 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:59 pm

my first broken bone was my thumb. It was saturday and It was all day practice for the race on sunday. It was the last practice. everybody was packing up for the night, I was the only one riding. It was pooring rain, I hit this double and cross rutted off the take off and that was all she wrote. Then earlier this year I just got done practicing on my 85 and hopped on my 65 and on the second jump on the 1st lap, some fricken idiot rode right over the birm into my lane. All I remeber is hitting the take off then I was sitting in an ambulance!!!!! I also knocked out 2 perminant teeth!!!! it hurt so much!!!!! :? :(