CRF's Only Forum Posting Guidelines
CRF’s Only mission is to be the most valuable resource for Honda CRF owners and enthusiasts. An important goal in achieving this mission is to foster a healthy and involved CRF community. This message board is core to this community.
CRF's Only forums are used for posting topics, comments, questions and discussions of technical issues relating to Honda CRF motorcycles, the sport of dirt biking, and all related topics. Becoming a member of CRF's Only message board indicates you have read and agree to the following message board guidelines.
Message Board - General Guidelines
* Any user who feels a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately either by private message or email at forum at crfsonly dot com. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame if we determine that removal is warranted.
* You agree, through your use of this message board, email and private message service, that you will not use these services to post or send any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, spam, or otherwise violate any law.
* You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this message board or have written permission of the copyright owner.
* You also agree that the administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
* Please remember that the administrators or moderators of this message board are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this message board.
Thank you for your adherence to these guidelines and for your contributions to this community of Honda CRF owners.