Plz HELP 2008 150rb problem
  • WILL2020

Plz HELP 2008 150rb problem

by WILL2020 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:03 pm

So I not know too much about mechanical issues and everything but recently my bike has started riding a little different, for example when I go into first gear and slowly let out the clutch as I give it a little gas i have to pretty much let the clutch out almost all the way if not all the way for it to start going smooth, it will still go with letting out my clutch at about half way but I have to give it more throttle and it jerks a little bit. Not sure if I need to adjust the clutch or throttle or if the clutch is smoked or what... any advice or ideas? I know that if clutch is smoked I would beable to smell it burning but I don’t really smell anything abnormal it just is riding different
  • Aussiecrf230

Re: Plz HELP 2008 150rb problem

by Aussiecrf230 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:03 am

The owners manual should show you how to adjust the clutch take up. I would do this first. You should be able to download a copy of the owners manual for your bike if you don't have one. Failing that get the workshop manual.
    Ray
    Australia

CRF230F 2004
    C30F Power Up needle
    Mains 132
    Idle 45
    2 turns out
    Baffle out, Screens In

It starts,it runs,it gets to where all CRFs can get to without the valve or valve plate dramas