*Friday!*
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:47 pm

bocephus450x wrote:usmc88......Ive been to 29 Palms and there is a TON of nothing up there. Can you ride on any of it? And is any of it good? How about in the national park? (prolly not)

Nothing in the park, but there are plenty of areas to ride up here, and not too many people to deal with. Johnson Valley is less than 45 minutes, and there's a dry lake about 15 mins from the house with a pretty decent dune in the hills near it. Lots of trails, but pretty rocky (I HATE ROCKS!!!!) in places. All in all it makes it a little better to be out here when you have something to do!! Not to mention it isn't too far to go and hang out with the F'ers family in Cal City!! ;)
    We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on?
    bocephus450x

by bocephus450x » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:55 pm

c'mon rocks are fun
    plus everyone is slow in the rocks so nobodycan tell how slow I actually am LOL
    There's no right way to eat a Rhesus
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:57 pm

I'm getting better in tham, THAT'S for sure...but it doesn't mean I have to like them, right???? :lol:
    We have two companies of Marines running rampant all over the northern half of this island, and three Army regiments pinned down in the southwestern corner, doing nothing. What the hell is going on?
    bocephus450x

by bocephus450x » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:33 pm

usmc88fan wrote:I'm getting better in tham, THAT'S for sure...but it doesn't mean I have to like them, right???? :lol:

nope...kinda like eating spinach
    There's no right way to eat a Rhesus
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:49 am

YaY!!! It's Friday!!!

Happy Friday everyone!

I'll be riding this weekend. I'm stoked! :D
    ~*MY DRiNKiNG TEAM HAS A RACiNG PROBLEM*~

You can buy the greatest parts/accessories in the world... But you can't buy experience.
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:27 am

RiDiNGCRF wrote:YaY!!! It's Friday!!!

Happy Friday everyone!

I'll be riding this weekend. I'm stoked! :D

I'm gonna try to. Looks like it might be a little warmer this weekend, so that means riding weather!!!!
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:04 am

As long as it's a weekend, I'm all for it! We have a lot of off time coming up with the holidays and all, so as soon as I get the actual schedule, I'll let ya know!
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:52 am

Happy Friday!

Don't get too wet this weekend!

You can buy the greatest parts/accessories in the world... But you can't buy experience.
    usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:53 am

You too, and have a GREAT weekend!!
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:58 am

It's here again...

Happy Friday!!

And for those of you going out riding, have a fun, safe trip! The weather in So Cal is supposed to be great!

usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:10 am

Same to you! Watch out for crazies this weekend!
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:18 am

It's been quite awhile...

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm able to steal my brother's bike (my old 450) this weekend and I get to have the pleasure of teaching my bf how to ride his new (used) cr250... I guess I should say I have the pleasure of watching him take some little diggers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

usmc88fan

by usmc88fan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:44 am

THAT'S what I'm talking about! Have a great time!!
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:36 pm

HaHa Thanks!

Have a great weekend yourself!

• RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:58 am

**Happy Friday Everyone**

Have a great weekend!

And to those who are maybe heading up to the mountains to ride... I am sooooo JEALOUS! ;)