*Friday!*
  • RiDiNGCRF

*Friday!*

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:14 am

I just wanted to wish everyone a VERY ~*HaPpY fRiDaY*~ and a great weekend!

And to those who are riding, stay safe!!
    ~*MY DRiNKiNG TEAM HAS A RACiNG PROBLEM*~

You can buy the greatest parts/accessories in the world... But you can't buy experience.
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:30 am

Ahh!! Have fun everyone!! I'm out of riding for a few weeks. I hurt my back again out in Pismo, without even crashing!!! :(

You can buy the greatest parts/accessories in the world... But you can't buy experience.
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:41 am

Well ladies... It's that time again. Happy Friday and have a great weekend...

I'll be letting my bike and back have the weekend off again. I'm going to grab my mom and her Jeep and hit some trails in Big Bear and see what kind of trouble we can get in to up there.

befree

by befree » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:52 pm

Cool, wish I had a mom with a Jeep!

I got to race last night, and finished both motos! 8)

It was a: no crashes, no out-of-shapes, started-on-first-kick-everytime, had-an-awesome-fun-time kind of night. I don't mourn the fact that I came in 10th out of 11 racers. I had to work the next morning, so I am careful not to ride over my head. But I did get to dice it up with another gal going my pace, racing for 2nd to last place, and we got great cheers from the finishline workers, that feels really good!

My next goal is to try to earn an actual point in the standings; they only give series points down to 6th place, so unless no one shows up one night, I think my work is cut out for me. Some of those young chicks are really, really fast. :shock:
    Now a firm believer in neck braces! Don't look at the ruts; don't look at the ruts; don't look at the ruts...
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:03 pm

That's GREAT befree!! Sounds like it was a great time, no matter what place you finished!! Sometimes the best "battles" are those for the last place spot. I'd much rather watch the back of the pack, rather than the front!!

Also, the best of luck to you on getting some points! You can do it! :D

• RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:45 am

It's **FiNALLY** Friday! I hope everyone had a wonderful week!

I'm heading out to Lucerne tomorrow night, but the bike is staying at home. It's time for a truck run. What's everyone's plans? Riding or just relaxing?

djh65

by djh65 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:41 am

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! I can't believe this crappy week is over. Hit my head and almost knocked myself out. Then went to the dentist for a 2 1/2 hour appointment then a rock broke my windshield on the way home. That was just Wednesday. Had some throttle therapy last night on the street bike and found out how far I can go before I hit reserve. I almost went towards the ocean and would have ran out in the middle of nowhere. Got lucky on that one. I'm riding this weekend no matter what. :)
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!
    David
    06 HD450X made in america.
    Faster and faster til the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death!!!!
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:57 am

djh65 wrote:IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! I can't believe this crappy week is over. Hit my head and almost knocked myself out. Then went to the dentist for a 2 1/2 hour appointment then a rock broke my windshield on the way home. That was just Wednesday. Had some throttle therapy last night on the street bike and found out how far I can go before I hit reserve. I almost went towards the ocean and would have ran out in the middle of nowhere. Got lucky on that one. I'm riding this weekend no matter what. :)
    HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!
    David

O goodness. I bet you'd pay anything to get this week over with! Doesn't sound like it was very pleasant! Atleast it's rounding off and coming up to the fun part!! :lol: I hope it gets better for you!

djh65

by djh65 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:03 am

Forgot one thing. Had a meeting with the owner of the building I'm working on. Had to tell him "your not the only one who goes home and kicks the dog" Like he's the only one who cares. What an idiot.
    :)
    Getting better already.
    David

by 124 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:21 am

I'm in PG. Your place or mine? :twisted:
    70' Honda CT70 (Trail 70; Gold)
    16' KX450
    16' KX85
    12' YZ125
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:55 am

*Happy Friday* everyone!

I just found out today, that the 28th will be my last day at my job. :cry: Had a flat tire on the truck when I walked out from working an 11 hour day yesterday. O man, what a week! Is it beer-thirty yet?! :lol:

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

djh65

by djh65 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:30 am

I'm with you. Screw this whole week and today with it. How long til 3????
    David
    djh65

by djh65 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:29 pm

The good thing is I love my job/company. This project and owner is the problem. :) Bike industry?? is that an offer from Ken. :)
    David
  • RiDiNGCRF

by RiDiNGCRF » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:55 am

It's Friday again!!!! :D

It's about time! I woke up thinking it was Monday. I was all bummed out until I realized it was actually Friday. :lol: Oppsie... I guess I had a blonde moment. :lol:

Well, this weekend should be eventful. It's time to dust off the boots and take the bike for a ride. I gotta teach the new guy how to ride. I wish I had a video camera, as I am sure it will be funny to watch. Yes, I know... I'm cruel. But the same thing happened when I was taught to ride. Now it's my turn to teach someone and enjoy the funny moments it will bring. :lol:

To everyone -- Have a great weekend!!

P.S. I just watched that "5 Miles of Hell" Moab video in the "General Discussion" area, and wow... I am still thinking about it, and how I don't know how to ride compared to those guys! :lol:

djh65

by djh65 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:14 am

Happy Friday to all, It's gonna be a good day. :)

Someone wished me a happy friday yesterday. Talk about shattered. :(