Tomahawk MX
  • Mark Mitchell 32

Tomahawk MX

by Mark Mitchell 32 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:13 am

Anyone live near WV? Tomahawk Mx Park has a lawsuit brought against them for using their land improperly. One of the residences nearby got all their neighbors to enter a lawsuit against them for noise, traffic, dust, water runoff and a few other things. Show your support for Tomahawk in the upcoming trial.

http://www.tomahawkmx.com/courtorder.php
    mxracer41

by mxracer41 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 pm

I live in MD and have been to Tomahawk a few times, its an aweosme track!! I've been hearing lots of things lately about this stupid lawsuit. Itd really suck if they got shut down, i dont get why people moved near the track if they were gonna complain about the noise????
  • Mark Mitchell 32

by Mark Mitchell 32 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Well aparently the people who live near there say that they have told them that they didnt have permission to build a track on their own land. And they didnt have permits, which you dont need to move dirt. The traffic apparently sucks, which it kinda does, the noise is too much, I disagree, the rain runoff, how can you control nature???

From what I've heard they have a great defense. The problem is they are using a lot of money to have the great defense. I just hope they can get this in the past. I'm sure there will be some restrictions though.
    mxracer41

by mxracer41 » Fri May 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeah I hope it stays open... it would be a shame to see such a nice track get leveled!!
  • C-Par

by C-Par » Thu May 20, 2010 10:45 am

One guy suing is actually a motorcycle guy.
    He runs a roadbike in NESBA can you believe it.

Idiot built his house right next to the track without realizing there was an MX track there.