St Joe State Park
    Hell_RaiZer

St Joe State Park

by Hell_RaiZer » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:00 am

Buddy and I are going to be down at St Joe March 19 & 20th. Let me know if you are interested in joining up.
  • JKing

by JKing » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm

I'll be there with a few friends early this Friday the 3rd.
    Hell_RaiZer

by Hell_RaiZer » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 am

Have a good time.

It was not as good as I expected but still a nice park. Nice that they have a wash off station. I was ready to stop at the first day because we had covered most of the major trails. But on the second day we did some off the trail riding and it was a good time. There is a good and fairly cheap hotel down south east of the park if you are looking for one.
  • JKing

by JKing » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:03 pm

We ride there because its an hour from home, not a two day place for sure. We'll cover it twice in a day, but there are some off park trails used in the harescrambles that are nice if you know where they are. I'm trying to get to some other areas this fall now that I am riding dirt again.
    Hell_RaiZer

by Hell_RaiZer » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Land between the lakes south of Paducah, KY would be a great option for you. I would say it is the best place other than Colorado.
  • JKing

by JKing » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:59 am

My riding friends went down there last year and said it is the nicest place they have ever ridden, I missed out since I was living in Chicago at the time. We're planning a trip or two down there this year. We have two harescrambles in Sept and two in Oct we're trying to get to though, I need to look into the weather down there in August.