Maryland Riders
    CRFXRider

by CRFXRider » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:07 pm

dcrew wrote:I've been wanting to try that place but could never get good directions to it. The ones on their web sight start using landmarks and I have not been able to find the road they say their on with any map. One guy I talked to said it wasn't easy to find.

Dave

Once you find Winchester VA and exit the town via route 50 heading west, the MotoCove directions are better than the road maps. None of the maps I've seen, including my Delorme computer map shows the streets as depicted on the website directions.

The website directions are spot on correct.

The MotoCove office workers will tell you things have deteriorated due to all of the heavy rain eroding the soil and exposing more rocks. If you like rocks, it's the place to go. Personally, for my taste, there are way too many.
    "Childrens do learn"-G.W.Bush

06 CRF450X
    06 CRF150 (Nephew)

Jerry
    dcrew

by dcrew » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:37 pm

CRFXRider wrote:
    dcrew wrote:I've been wanting to try that place but could never get good directions to it. The ones on their web sight start using landmarks and I have not been able to find the road they say their on with any map. One guy I talked to said it wasn't easy to find.

Dave

Once you find Winchester VA and exit the town via route 50 heading west, the MotoCove directions are better than the road maps. None of the maps I've seen, including my Delorme computer map shows the streets as depicted on the website directions.

The website directions are spot on correct.

The MotoCove office workers will tell you things have deteriorated due to all of the heavy rain eroding the soil and exposing more rocks. If you like rocks, it's the place to go. Personally, for my taste, there are way too many.

Thanks but I was actually talking about Rocket Raceway not Motocove.

Dave
    Annoying the world one person at a time.
  • Terry

by Terry » Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:48 pm

I just bought a 450X and I am looking for people to ride with. I live in Boonsboro Md.
  • brick5

by brick5 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:58 pm

I live in Olney MD and me and my dad ride at Tower City in PA and its great.
    Your not having fun until your bleeding
  • Black z400

by Black z400 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:26 pm

I've been to Rausch on my old quad and that was fun. I'm working on getting a trailer and riding more. I'm from Joppa, which is within 15 minutes from Bel Air. I know no good or legal riding areas right now... I ride mostly in a quarry and just recently, have been getting chased out due to some idiot vandalizing their machinery and a few other incidents. I'll most likely have a trailer after Christmas, and will be looking for riding spots then. If anybody wans to give them up, go ahead. I've got 2 other guys on a 125 and 250f that I usually ride with.
  • wheelinhigh

where in MD

by wheelinhigh » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:44 pm

i live in hebron and theres nowhere to ride in our 3 acre yard. wheres a place to ride down here ?
  • beau

by beau » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:16 pm

Whats the deal with this dirtbike-on-the-streets craze in Baltimore?
    I assume it is chilled out this time of year, but still.

My friend Andy owns a shop out there (Dirt First) and he says he does all kinds of work for guys who's knobbies have clearly never seen off-road riding.
  • shufelt162

by shufelt162 » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:17 pm

i am new to these forums, but i see some people are from the bel air area. i used to live there but am from conowingo in cecil county now. ive been trying to find some people to ride with aroud the area though. just got my first honda been on suzukis since i started riding but i love the honda now!
  • micorps

by micorps » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:16 am

I am in manassas park Virginia, let me know if your riding and don't mind a beginner rider with you.
    2006 CRF 250R