Midwest ride?
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:28 pm

I will be there Friday evening thru Sunday afternoon. If you want to stay longer that will be up to you. I'll have to be back at work on Monday morning.Families are welcome,Friends with non Honda's are welcome,the more the more the merrier.

Dale
    All mods listed in the Garage
    <-----
  • TJHELL

by TJHELL » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:17 pm

I am going to pencil that weekend into my plans to go and ride with you guys. As we all families, things could change for me, but I am planning of coming down. Also, I am going to bring some friends that ride. Keep us posted on lodging, as I am not a big camper but can make do in any circumstances.

Dale, when and where are you racing next? I would like to do Hoopole if my shock is back from service.

TJHELL
    Malindor

by Malindor » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:30 am

I am requesting the time off today, and if approved, expect to see me get "owned" by the rest of you!!!
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:49 am

OK I talked to Haspin acres and they have no races on the weekend on June 14th and 15th.I will be arriving in the evening of June 13th and leaving late Sunday afternoon(15th)They were very reciptive to us coming.They said they would save us a shelter at no cost. Camping is free at the park.It will be $16 the first day and $15 the second. He also said if we have a group of 10 or more he will give us a discount.(he didn't say how much) Alcohol in the park is ok.No bottles will be allowed only cans,I asked and a keg is a big can. :D Resturants,The town has a small snack shop(burgers fries and such)They also serve breakfast and a pizza place.The park serves lunch at their snack bar on weekends.

For those who don't want to camp there are 3 motels about 8 miles from the park.I called and they are all about $35 for a single and $50 for a double.They didn't have pools. In Richmond(20 miles)there are more motels and I would guess more resturants.

The park has restrooms,showers,snack bar,ponds for fishing,supercross track,motocross track,sand drag strip,750 acres of trails, a rock garden for the trials riders.Any questions I need to find answers for?

www.haspinacres.com

Dale
    <-----
  • TJHELL

by TJHELL » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:00 am

Who staying where? If people are camping, I will bring a tent. Otherwise, I am going to find me some shelter!
    Malindor

by Malindor » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:15 am

I am still awaiting approval for Friday. If I can make it, my nephew and I will be camping...
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:49 am

TJHELL wrote:Who staying where? If people are camping, I will bring a tent. Otherwise, I am going to find me some shelter!

I'll be camping.

Dale
    <-----
  • efelker

by efelker » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:53 am

We're are building that hole month but i might sneak away for a weekend ride. I've been trying to get a truck for some of my weekend rides. with cycle conservation club of michigan. coarse i've gotten trucks on other weekends. i'll have to play it by ear, but count me in if i'm free, as long as you don't mind my 2smoker 01 CR250, don't have the 450X anymore.
    2005 CRF450X 2001 CR250R 2005CRF70F 2005CRF50F
  • WOJIN

by WOJIN » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:18 pm

im in, set a date and pm me.

haspin kicks rear, love that you can just about pull in anywhere an set up camp. trails are fun, ride where ever u want
    2007 450R
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:06 am

dlpmx wrote:OK I talked to Haspin acres and they have no races on the weekend on June 14th and 15th.I will be arriving in the evening of June 13th and leaving late Sunday afternoon(15th)They were very reciptive to us coming.They said they would save us a shelter at no cost. Camping is free at the park.It will be $16 the first day and $15 the second. He also said if we have a group of 10 or more he will give us a discount.(he didn't say how much) Alcohol in the park is ok.No bottles will be allowed only cans,I asked and a keg is a big can. :D Resturants,The town has a small snack shop(burgers fries and such)They also serve breakfast and a pizza place.The park serves lunch at their snack bar on weekends.

For those who don't want to camp there are 3 motels about 8 miles from the park.I called and they are all about $35 for a single and $50 for a double.They didn't have pools. In Richmond(20 miles)there are more motels and I would guess more resturants.

The park has restrooms,showers,snack bar,ponds for fishing,supercross track,motocross track,sand drag strip,750 acres of trails, a rock garden for the trials riders.Any questions I need to find answers for?

www.haspinacres.com

Dale
    <-----
    Malindor

by Malindor » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:18 am

I got my vacation time approved...
  • TJHELL

by TJHELL » Tue May 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Sorry guys, I will not be able to come to the fathers day weekend! Wife and the kids asked if I would not be going all weekend! I have to live with them and not you! Have a great time and post some pics!
    dlpmx

by dlpmx » Fri May 30, 2008 7:26 am

Well I won't be able to make the ride.My work is sending me to S.Carolina for the week and were nice enough to make my flight on Saturday before fathers day.I will continue to make the plans with Haspin for all those who are still going.I'm wondering who the die hards are that will brave 4.50-5.00 fuel prices.So sorry guys.

Dale
    <-----