sore BACK?
    marks crf

sore BACK?

by marks crf » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:29 am

hi, i went riding wednesday and saturday
    and on saturday i had a really sore back like a sharp pain , i think because of the bumps and whoops but on wednesday i didn't have this problem,
    i train regularly for mx and sit down on my bike when riding it on a mx track were other riders stand up, i can't be bothered to stand as a loose momentum through corners and on straights.
    ahh!!!! REMEMBERED i forgot to stretch

have you ever had a problem like this?
    and im only 15yrs old
    Skoot22

by Skoot22 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:56 am

Standing up will only make you faster.
    Scott
    05 CRF450X
    Bakersfield, Ca
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:32 am

Skoot22 wrote:Standing up will only make you faster.

True dat!!!! And give you more control and no surprises...

I fought standing up for the longest time, now that's the only way I ride.
  • domiNATE#42

by domiNATE#42 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:46 am

I'm also only 15, and yeah, I expierence easily adjatated (spelled wrong) back pain. Mine though is directly related to a car accident (happened while actually going out riding) last year. Always stretch and try to go through a full range of motion. Don't forget little warm up exercises either. Take it easy at first until to feel comfortable. Your whole day of riding can depend on if you build towards your speed, instead of coming out and trying to triple the first thing you see. :lol: :lol:

As AS and Skoot (I believe it was) said. Standing up is a big deal. I have learned to stand and stand more as I ride. Right now I'm gong through some handling issues with my bike, so due to instability the standing part is kinda difficult at times.

Good luck bro! Ride safe :D