Any good gifts?
    Vee5

by Vee5 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:34 pm

Renthal 49t rear sprocket (my stock 51t is going on my daughter's 250X to replace the stock 53t- kind of a 2 for 1 deal) and a BUNCH of tools for my desert tool box and my trail tool pack.
    Last edited by Vee5 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Is it beer :30 yet?
  • bvillercr

by bvillercr » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:34 pm

your killin me PT. No more eating and talking when you have a camera around. :evil:

too many mods to list, see garage
    Vee5

Re: Any good gifts?

by Vee5 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:45 pm

nminus1 wrote:I got 2 NoFear t-shirts, a book about X-plane crashes here in the dez around Edwards(awesome book!)An FMF beanie, an Italy calendar, and France magazine(2 places we are thinking about retiring), Planets DVD set from BBC,lots of dried fruit, nuts from Trader Joes, Swiss army knife, beef jerky lottery tickets, misc stuff, not a bad haul. I bought myself an '05-'06 R cam going in tomorrow, and some Tourmaster riding pants for the street bike. Not a bad haul...how about you guys anything good?

Have you seen this website before Hank? It's pretty cool....
    http://www.check-six.com/
    Check out the manuscript of the radio traffic for the Major Adams X-15 crash (The X-15 Monument)- pretty gnarly. Also the XB-70 Valkyrie pics and story are pretty crazy.

Kind of gives me chills when I think about all the aviation firsts and records that have taken place or been set in the skies over our favorite riding area's.
    Is it beer :30 yet?
    Old-Man

by Old-Man » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:12 am

Vee5 wrote:
    Old-Man wrote:You guys that got the garmins, if you mount it with a ram mount make sure you use a zip-tie on it also. They do come off of the ram mounts from time to time. I got lucky the few time mine came off, and found it. Also hard wire them. Then it will never go off on you when riding. With the batterys in them they do turn off from time to time from the bouncing.

I've got my 60CSx mounted in the RAM cradle on my own custom mount and never had trouble with it popping out. But I also have it hard wired and it's turned off a few times when I take a pretty hard jolt. Maybe my mount isn't coushiney enough??

The mount looks like the same one I have, just mounted different. I was find for about a year without it coming off. Then it happened 3 times in about a months time. I think John (tattooart) just had his come off also from a thread I was reading on TT. It would suck for it to come off and you can't find it. A $.05 zip-tie will keep it on. Better safe then sorry.
    Old-Man

Orange Squishy

by Orange Squishy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:25 pm

I got two weeks off to put my bike back together.
    2005 Honda CRF250R
  • cristin13

Re: Any good gifts?

by cristin13 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:24 am

Hello..
    I want to give a gift to one of my best friend.., but he is too moody, and just because of his nature I am too confused what should I buy for him..., so please suggests me something best for him...???

Promotional eco friendly bags