CRF450x Australian Wiring Diagram (coloured)
  • vanillagueriller

CRF450x Australian Wiring Diagram (coloured)

by vanillagueriller » Fri May 18, 2018 7:11 pm

After many week of trying to find an Australian wiring diagram for my 2007 CRF450x, I ended up launching an inquiry process with Honda Australia. After about 3 days, Honda called me directly on my number I provided in the inquiry, and confirmed I was the owner of the motorcycle before sending me through a PDF copy of the Wiring Diagram. I have since used Photoshop to colour this diagram to easily trace wiring, a link to which I've attached below.

The Diagram contains all wiring for horn, indicators, LED tail and brake lights, alternator, flasher relay, and everything that is included in the ADR wiring loom attached to these bikes when they are sold as road legal in Australia.

ENJOY

-VG

https://i.imgur.com/Pp4oIJG.jpg
    JimDirt

Re: CRF450x Australian Wiring Diagram (coloured)

by JimDirt » Sat May 19, 2018 9:02 am

Welcome to the site !! \:D/

Thank you for your first post contribution to the site , i am sure someone will find it helpful ... =DD
    2020 CRF450R
    2006 CRF450X
    Weiser , Idaho
  • matayus

by matayus » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Hey VG

Thanks heaps for the diagram mate.

Had my 450X stolen but managed to get it back after countless hours of detective work and a bit of luck. They had stripped the bike of all the ADR stuff but hadn't been able to get it started. With no prior electrical knowledge I struggled to fault find the issue, particularly when there is very little information on the web to do with the Aussie mods for registration.

I eventually got my head around the ADR stuff using a blurred version of the wiring diagram you just posted... your clear coloured copy would have saved many hours and some sore eyes...

Have only just traced the issue of no spark back to the CDI unit... I couldn't even guess at how many hours it took to troubleshoot, just making my own peak voltage adapter was a mission in itself!!

Thanks again for the coloured version.
  • Cliffdog

by Cliffdog » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Hi, the link to the diagram is not working for me. I’m having trouble getting the rear lights working on my 450x. Is there another way I can access it?