Stolen Quotes
    paul turner

Stolen Quotes

by paul turner » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:00 pm

T H E C O N S T I T U T I O N

They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq .... Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it has worked for over 200 years, and we're not using it anymore.

T H E 1 0 C O M M A N D M E N T S

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a courthou se is this:

You cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal,' 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery,' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment

NEW PREAMBLE TO THE CONSTITUTION

This is probably the best e-mail I've seen in a long, long time.

The following has been attributed to State Representative Mitchell Kaye from GA. This guy
    should run for President one day...

'We the sensible people of the United States, in an attempt to help everyone get along, restore some semblance of justice, avoid more riots, keep our nation safe, promote positive behavior, and secure the blessings of debt-free liberty to ourselves and our great-great-great-grandchildren, hereby try one more time to ordain and establish some common sense guidelines for the terminally whiny, guilt ridden, and delusional. We hold these truths to be self evident: that a whole lot of people are confused by the Bill of Rights and are so dim they require a Bill of NON-Rights.'

ARTICLE I: You do not have the right
    to a new car, big screen TV,
    or any other form of wealth.
    More power to you if you can
    legally acquire them, but no one is
    guaranteeing anything.

ARTICLE II: You do not have the right to
    never be offended. This country
    is based on freedom, and that
    means freedom for everyone --
    not just you!
    You may leave the room,
    turn the channel, express a
    different opinion, etc.;
    but the world is full of idiots,
    and probably always will be.

ARTICLE III: You do not have the right
    to be free from harm. If you stick
    a screwdriver in your eye,
    learn to be more careful;
    do not expect the tool manufacturer
    to make you and all your relatives independently wealthy.

ARTICLE IV: You do not have
    the right to free food and housing. Americans are the most charitable people to be found, and will gladly help anyone in need, but we are quickly growing weary
    of subsidizing generation after generation of professional couch potatoes who achieve nothing more than the creation of another generation of professional couch potatoes
    This one is my pet peeve...get an education and go to work..don't expect everyone else to take care of you!

ARTICLE V: You do not have the right to
    free health care. That would be
    nice, but if it would turn out the
    same way as current public
    housing, we're not interested in
    public health care.

ART ICLE VI: You do not have the right to physically harm other people..If you kidnap, rape, intentionally maim, or kill someone, don't be surprised if the rest of us want to see you put away for
    the rest of your sorry life.

ARTICLE VII: You do not have the right to the possessions of others. If you rob, cheat, or coerce away the goods or services of other citizens, don't be
    surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you away in a place where you still won't have the right to a big screen color TV or a life of leisure.

ARTICLE VIII: You do not have the right
    to a job. All of us sure want you to have a job, and will gladly help you along in hard times, but we expect you
    to take advantage of the opportunities of education and vocational training laid before you to make yourself useful. (AMEN!)

ARTICLE IX: You do not have the right to happiness. Being an America means that you have the right to PURSUE happiness, which by the way, is a lot easier if you are unencumbered by an over abundance of idiotic laws created by those of you who were confused by the Bill of Rights.

ARTICLE X:This is an English speaking country. We don't care where you are from, English is our language.</B>
    Learn it or go back to wherever you came from!

(and
    Last but not least....)

ARTICLE XI: You do not have the right</B>
    to change our country's history or heritage. This country was founded on the belief in one God. You are given the freedom to believe in any religion, any faith, or no faith at all, with no fear of persecution.
    The phrase
    IN GOD WE TRUST is part of our heritage and history,
    and if you are uncomfortable with it, TOUGH!

If you agree, share this with a friend.
    No, you don't have to,
    and nothing tragic will befall
    you if you don't.
    I just think it's about time common
    sense is allowed to flourish.
    Sensible people of the
    United States , speak out, because
    if you do not, who will?

paul
    If you ain't crashin', you ain't ridin' :-)
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:15 pm

Nice job PT!!!
    Skoot22

by Skoot22 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:23 pm

~ wrote:Nice job PT!!!

Agreed
    Scott
    05 CRF450X
    Bakersfield, Ca
    bocephus450x

by bocephus450x » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:48 am

has DJH read this?? :shock:
    There's no right way to eat a Rhesus
    scotiacustom

by scotiacustom » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:32 am

sooo true.
    2007 CRF230F
    2007 CRF450X
    http://www.dualsport.ca
  • Aussiecrf230

by Aussiecrf230 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 am

Love that Paul.
    In Australia it's
    "We grew here you flew here"
    Ray
    Australia

CRF230F 2004
    C30F Power Up needle
    Mains 132
    Idle 45
    2 turns out
    Baffle out, Screens In

It starts,it runs,it gets to where all CRFs can get to without the valve or valve plate dramas

by 124 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:22 am

Aussiecrf230 wrote:Love that Paul.
    In Australia it's

Here it's "we grew here you jumped a fence or swam here..." :shock:
    70' Honda CT70 (Trail 70; Gold)
    16' KX450
    16' KX85
    12' YZ125
    djh65

by djh65 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:06 pm

Aussiecrf230 wrote:Love that Paul.
    In Australia it's

Unless your black your not grown there. You were all deported from England remember it was a penile colony. :)

Actually I think that is pretty damn good. I do think a working nation wide insurance thing would be good but there are too many sucking off the insurance :) for that too happen.

Also would like to see something about white collar crime being punishable by life in prison. And in the case where you steal someones retirement and they kill themselves being charged with man slaughter.

Other than that I'm good. :)
    06 HD450X made in america.
    Faster and faster til the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death!!!!
  • Aussiecrf230

by Aussiecrf230 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:00 am

djh65,
    My forebearers came to Australia as free citizens.(Royal Surveyor and ship builder).
    Not all Aussies arrived here courtesy of HM Govt for wanting to eat that week.

Hold on where did all you guys come from?

The insurance thing is good but only those who pay tax contribute. I still have private insurance as well because I don't have time to wait suffering in a queue.

Agree with your views on white collar crime too/
    Ray
    Australia

CRF230F 2004
    C30F Power Up needle
    Mains 132
    Idle 45
    2 turns out
    Baffle out, Screens In

It starts,it runs,it gets to where all CRFs can get to without the valve or valve plate dramas
    gevo

by gevo » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 am

But, what if i am a minority.. shouldn't i be able to watch tv all day, get paid to go to school and not have to while my fellow schoolmates are working their a$$e$ off... and then when i drop out shouldnt the government give me more money cause i ahve been mistreated 200 years ago!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR YOU ARE ALL RACISTS!

please press 2 for Armenian....

:shock:
    djh65

by djh65 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:47 pm

Aussiecrf230 wrote:djh65,
    My forebearers came to Australia as free citizens.(Royal Surveyor and ship builder).
    Not all Aussies arrived here courtesy of HM Govt for wanting to eat that week.

Hold on where did all you guys come from?

The insurance thing is good but only those who pay tax contribute. I still have private insurance as well because I don't have time to wait suffering in a queue.

Agree with your views on white collar crime too/

The point I was making with a small bit of humor is that there aren't many who can trace their roots to the beginning. And if you get a chance to watch "the journey of man" Through DNA testing they said that man started in Africa then went to Auz then up to asia, split and some went to western europe and some went over the pole to the america's. Pretty cool to watch. I know on my Dad's side we have been in America for lots of Generations my Mom is straight off the boat from England. :) No native here. Well I am 1/16th american indian. :)
    David
    djh65

by djh65 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:48 pm

gevo wrote:But, what if i am a minority.. shouldn't i be able to watch tv all day, get paid to go to school and not have to while my fellow schoolmates are working their a$$e$ off... and then when i drop out shouldnt the government give me more money cause i ahve been mistreated 200 years ago!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR YOU ARE ALL RACISTS!

please press 2 for Armenian....

:shock:

I bet the white american trash make up a good portion of the welfare rolls.