BMX
    marks crf

BMX

by marks crf » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:16 am

i bmx rarely and this kid that lives next door to me who is like 13 made this dirt jump and he said for me to come and jump it
    i did and cleared it after the 3rd attempt and he like gets higher in the air because he pulls up before he leaves the lip of the jump and he started calling me . but i said i still can clear it in a faster time and he goes why i said bubba scrub he was like what the fu#$ i said its when you clear a jump but stay real low and he said but your still .
    i said come and bring your shitty 125cc cheap chinese . thumpstar which he never rides to the motocross park, and i'll show you im 1000% better at motocross the bmx and he said uh my bike has no petrol
    if he does come to the mx park i'll roost he till he cries when a rock hits him in the middle of the eyes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Skoot22

Re: BMX

by Skoot22 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:39 am

marks crf wrote:I hardly ever bmx , and theres this kid that lives next door to me who is like 13 who made this dirt jump. He said for me to come and jump it, so i did and cleared it after the 3rd attempt. He gets higher in the air because he pulls up before he leaves the lip of the jump. Now he start's calling me weak. I said i can still clear it in a faster time, and he ask why. I said because bubba scrub, he was like what the heck. I said its when you clear a jump but stay real low. He said, but your still weak. I said come and bring your POS 125cc cheap Chinese Thumpstar, (which he never rides to the motocross park), and i'll show you im 1000% better at motocross than bmx. He said, uh my bike has no fuel.
    If he does come to the mx park, i'll roost him till a rock hits him in the middle of the eyes and makes him cry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think i got it fixed.

Anyone else wanna try?
    Scott
    05 CRF450X
    Bakersfield, Ca
    bocephus450x

by bocephus450x » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 am

I'll try.....

I rarely ride a bicycle and my neighbor, who is 13 years old, made a jump and asked me to try it. Although I successfully cleared it after the 3rd attempt the 13 year old was able to do it higher becuase he had superior technique and pulled up at the lip of the jump. I was ridiculed for my lack of fortitude to do this technique. I explained to him my techique was better and would produce faster lap times if we were on motorcycles becuase I "Bubba Scrub". A term he was not familiar with. It means I keep the bike low becuase the time spent airborne is time spent not accelerating. He still continued to ridicule me. I could not tolerate this so I challanged him to bring his inferior motorcycle and his undeveloped skills to the local track so I could show him my much superior skills in motocross. He made an excuse of having no fuel. If he accepts my challenge I will make every attempt to inflict bodily harm to him becuase he hurt my feelings. He's a big poopy head.

I think that sums it up. ??????????
    There's no right way to eat a Rhesus
    Skoot22

by Skoot22 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 am

bocephus450x wrote:I'll try.....

I rarely ride a bicycle and my neighbor, who is 13 years old, made a jump and asked me to try it. Although I successfully cleared it after the 3rd attempt the 13 year old was able to do it higher becuase he had superior technique and pulled up at the lip of the jump. I was ridiculed for my lack of fortitude to do this technique. I explained to him my techique was better and would produce faster lap times if we were on motorcycles becuase I "Bubba Scrub". A term he was not familiar with. It means I keep the bike low becuase the time spent airborne is time spent not accelerating. He still continued to ridicule me. I could not tolerate this so I challanged him to bring his inferior motorcycle and his undeveloped skills to the local track so I could show him my much superior skills in motocross. He made an excuse of having no fuel. If he accepts my challenge I will make every attempt to inflict bodily harm to him becuase he hurt my feelings. He's a big poopy head.

I think that sums it up. ??????????

LMAO
    LMAO
    LMAO

Much better than mine.

You really are one of those journalist award winning people
    Scott
    05 CRF450X
    Bakersfield, Ca
    bocephus450x

by bocephus450x » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:48 am

Its called a Pulitzer Prize Skoot
    acjjkamp

by acjjkamp » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:12 am

It's because Bo has kids that are around that age, so he can understand the gibberish run on :lol:
    Al

'06 CRF450X
    '05 CR125R
    and one blue...
    '94 YZ250
    bocephus450x

by bocephus450x » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:13 am

acjjkamp wrote:It's because Bo has kids that are around that age, so he can understand the gibberish run on :lol:

1) My oldest is only 10
    2) If he spoke like that I'd kick his rear LOL
    Skoot22

by Skoot22 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:46 pm

bocephus450x wrote:Its called a Pulitzer Prize Skoot

Thats it. I couldn't think of it. I even tried to google it lol
    Scott
    05 CRF450X
    Bakersfield, Ca
  • dirtbiker123

by dirtbiker123 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:40 pm

i bmx. what kinda bikes you guys got?
    marks crf

by marks crf » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:57 pm

GT fly and my latest a GT pro mach one
    my #00

5th gear PINNED on the 250
    6th gear PINNED on the 125

My van is the only TRUE factory rig
    marks crf

by marks crf » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:00 pm

i went to jump my neighbors newest jump and cleared it nice better than him because he stacked haha :lol: :lol: :lol: and cried u should have seen it :lol: :lol: haha
    he's like 14yrs old
    my #00

• Old Dude

by Old Dude » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:53 pm

dirtbiker123,
    My son is going to Salt Lake City, Utah this week to race the DEW TOUR BMX SuperCross. He races the ABA 17-18 expert class on an Intense Podium. He races most of the western states Nationals. He also rides park and trails on a Solid that he had custom made to his specs.
    O.D.
    '06 250X: http://crfsonly.com/forum/garage.php?mo ... le&CID=386
    '03 CRF230
    '04 CRF230
    '08 750 Shadow Spirit
    '01 Polaris Sportsman 600
    '03 CRF50
    '04 KLX110
    Kazuma Falcon90
    marks crf

by marks crf » Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:59 am

hey old dude can u put some pic's of your son's bmx up as i want to do up mine with aftermarket hubs,spokes twinwall rims, new tyres, handle bars and coloured sprockets and stickers all this will cost me over $300 its a bit much but i do big jumps and usually the stock rims buckle :shock: :shock: and parts break
    my #00

• Old Dude

by Old Dude » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:32 pm

Here ya go Mark enjoy,
    He's all about function so not a lot of extra bling. His bikes are top of the line parts and meticulously maintained. He runs Profile hubs, Odessey 36 hole rims and forks, and Profile cranks on his dirt jumper. He runs Profile hubs and Odessey rims, Shimano DXR cranks and Supercross cromo forks on his race bike He runs Tangent stems on both. He gave up on S&M bars as inspite of their guarantee he kept bending them. He now runs Tangent bars as he gets a break on the cost.

The Solid dirt jumper

Airing out at Weed Skate Park in (no joke) Weed, California (Mt Shasta in the background)

Some hole in the wall town on the Columbia River Valley in Oregon with a nice skate park. The Mayors kid must be a skater and his brother a concrete contractor .... Jumping The Butt Hole

The Butt Hole from the inside.. A full pipe or dare I say The Rectum.

Bowl to Bowl jump...Rusch Park Citrus Heights , Ca

Jumping a wall Gap... Weed, Ca

"The Trails" Woodward West, Tehachappi, Ca. You'll find no Scrubbin' Bubbas here

A BMXer's tools of the trade
    Proud of my boy? Yes I am!
    O.D.
    '06 250X: http://crfsonly.com/forum/garage.php?mo ... le&CID=386
    '03 CRF230
    '04 CRF230
    '08 750 Shadow Spirit
    '01 Polaris Sportsman 600
    '03 CRF50
    '04 KLX110
    Kazuma Falcon90
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:50 pm

Old Dude wrote:Proud of my boy? Yes I am!
    O.D.

And you've got every right to be!!!

Your boy Rocks!!!! :shock:

Does he moto too?