Anyone got any good places to ride in NJ??
  • JayDubbs9273

Anyone got any good places to ride in NJ??

by JayDubbs9273 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:43 am

Not looking for MX because I go to Raceway, and Walden NY is not to far either. I remember when I was allot younger when we used to hit places like Forked River, Lakewood, and some other Sand pit, Pine Barren type places. I live North of those places I mentioned, but really trying to find a decent place to ride without spending $200/per day. Between my three kids and myself it is beginning to cost a fortune, plus I'm to old and banged up for the MX tracks these days. As usual any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone in advance,

Ride safely :)
  • JayDubbs9273

Re: Anyone got any good places to ride in NJ??

by JayDubbs9273 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:40 am

JayDubbs9273 wrote:Not looking for MX because I go to Raceway, and Walden NY is not to far either. I remember when I was allot younger when we used to hit places like Forked River, Lakewood, and some other Sand pit, Pine Barren type places. I live North of those places I mentioned, but really trying to find a decent place to ride without spending $200/per day. Between my three kids and myself it is beginning to cost a fortune, plus I'm to old and banged up for the MX tracks these days. As usual any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone in advance,

Ride safely :)

Anyone, Anyone, Bueller, Bueller!!! :lol: