2005 CRF450R and X clutch interchangable?
  • rodH

2005 CRF450R and X clutch interchangable?

by rodH » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:41 am

I am looking for a Rekluse to try on my CRF450R. I have found some used ones to try out, but they are for the X and it looks like that is a different part number than the R. Other clutch kits seem to indicate that the R and X work in both bikes. Does anyone know if the Rekluse kits for the 2005 X will fit the 2005 R?

Its probably been asked before but my search didn't bring anything.
    05 CRF450R
    TLD Graphics
    Pro-Wheels-Black/Red hubs
    Scotts Stabilizer
    Applied Triple Clamp
    Suspension by Jake
    Gold Pro-Tapers
    LightSpeed carbon disc covers
    PMB end cap/spark arrest
    Works Connection frame and Radiator protection
    Twin Air Power Kit
    JimDirt

Re: 2005 CRF450R and X clutch interchangable?

by JimDirt » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:18 am

I don't know what exactly is different on them , the only thing that I would think would be possibly different would be the start gear on the back , but that is not their part , it would be off your bike.... Honestly , your best bet is to just call or email them , and give them the part # or model/fitment of the clutch you are interested in , and I am sure they can give you detailed info on what if anything is different , as sometimes they make improvements to products and update the part # to coincide with that change on what is possibly different and the change may only affect that model but not another , as they do have very good Tech Support ..... https://rekluse.com/contact-us/

Let us know what they say , so the info is here for anyone else with the same concerns .......
    2020 CRF450R
    2006 CRF450X
    Weiser , Idaho