Spell Check Please!
    idaho-joe

Spell Check Please!

by idaho-joe » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:14 am

As are many of us, I am notorious for unaided spelling errors. A spelling checker would be great.
    Nuthng endakates ignurince or laizines kwicker than bad spellin.

Also, it would be nice to be able to point at the topic and have a widow appear with a portion of the text body. I have seen this on other forums and its handy to peek at whats in the body before committing to it.

I realize that these are frivilous items...but this is a suggestion box :P

Generally speaking, I think you have done a fantastic job on this site. I don't even visit the OTHER site any more.
    While in college, I learned many things.....I just wish I could remember some of them.

'05 crf450x
    '06 kdx200
    '02 ttr125
    '98 polaris 400
    crfsonly
    Owner

by crfsonly » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:24 pm

ok...just added spell check. you'll now notice a link just below the text box entitled "SpellCheck".

i'm not sure exactly what your other suggestion was...i'm assuming you mean when you are looking at the message list you can mouse-over and see a box pop up with more of the message than the just what is seen in the title?

ken
    idaho-joe

by idaho-joe » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:45 am

Wow! That was quick...what great service! Thanks Ken.
    Yes I was referring to the pop-up that appears when you run your mouse over the title...lets you view a portion of the text body without having to click and open it.

Thanks again.
    While in college, I learned many things.....I just wish I could remember some of them.

'05 crf450x
    '06 kdx200
    '02 ttr125
    '98 polaris 400