*** Available for back order - Do not order if you can not wait for restock to arrive ***
The Evolution Continues - Adventure Footpegs
- Height - Our patented adjustable collars make it easy to run them in the 'standard' or 'low boy' positions on most bikes. Gain more room for bulky boots, or for longer legs.
- Traction - With 3 styles of patented adjustable threaded cleats you can easily customize your traction surface from comfortable to gnarly! Fastway Adventure pegs come with two sets of F3 cleats, one standard, one long. You can also order our serrated (F5) or spiked (F6) cleats separately.
- Camber - Our patented FKMS Kamber bolt lets you adjust the 'tilt' of your pegs to increase comfort, or to give better squeeze on your bike.
- This is the ultimate adventure bike platform, it measures 2.25" front to back, 4.75" wide, a whole inch and a half wider than our standard Evolution III pegs.
- In our brutal destruction tests, it took several tons of down force to get these pegs to give
Super Light Weight:
- Only 1.04lbs per set!* 25% lighter than our Evolution III pegs! (*without cleats)
- This version you are purchasing is silver. If you want a custom color we can do this for you as a special order. However, you must select the color you want when ordering. Custom colors will take more time to ship and as a special order once the order has been placed it can not be changed, canceled or returned.
- What is the size difference? - Most stock pegs are about 2" front to back and about 3" wide. Fastway Evolution III dirt pegs are 2.25 f/b and 3.25" wide. Our Fastway adventure pegs are 2.25" f/b, and 4.75" wide - A perfect platform for those long rides, large adventure bikes, or snowbike kits.
- F3, F5 and F6 -- what? - Most all our Fastway Evolution III dirt pegs are the same size and platform shape. All our Adventure pegs are the same size and shape. The F3, F5, and F6 refer to the specific threaded cleat that you screw into the top rails of each peg. You choose the traction you want by running F3 cleats, F5 cleats, and F6 cleats. F3's are threaded allen head cleats. F5's are serrated flat-top cleats. The F6's are flesh-carving spikes that provide unequaled traction. Please take care when ordering, the Adventure pegs require a different kit with more cleats included.
NOTE: Typically ships in 2-3 business days.