Tire of choice for the winner of the Paris-Dakar and nearly every major rally in the world. Even at temperatures above 120°F, these tires are resistant to impacts and cuts. Designed to deliver improved handling, grip and traction and is also for 450cc desert/off-road bikes
- R-rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- Excellent durability, even in high temperatures
- DOT-compliant, so you don’t have to trailer your bike to the trails
- Exceptional stability under braking, with strong lean-angle grip when accelerating
- Rear casing engineered to reduce operating temperature and improve tire life
- Front tire load index and speed rating 54R, Rear tire load index and speed rating 70R
- Michelin size 140/80-18
- DOT approved
- Tube type
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication and/or website for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
NOTE: Shipping will be UPS Ground regardless of shipping method selected for rest of your order. Tires shipped outside the lower 48 U.S. states will require the actual shipping costs to be paid prior to being shipped.