Fixed Rate Turn Signal Flasher
This device is plug and play, as well as universal; designed to work for any motorcycle with a DC electrical system (such as Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, etc) (There are a few KTM & Husqvarna enduro models that do not use DC for the turn signals, but can be modified to use DC) This device comes with the mating connector set, so it can be wired in for custom applications if needed.
The Fixed Rate Flasher is a direct plug-in replacement for the following OEM part numbers:
Yamaha OEM Part: 4MY-83350-01-00
Honda OEM Part: 38301-MBW-D21
Kawasaki OEM Part: 27002-0006, 27002-1091, 27002-1097
Suzuki OEM Part: 38610-26E00
You may have noticed after adding aftermarket turn signals your blink rate has significantly increased, OEM flashers are designed for standard bulbs which draw a few watts each, much more than typical aftermarket bulbs or LED signals. This device is an effective alternative to using load resistors, it consumes considerably less watts, consumes less space, and does not generate excessive heat.
- Direct Plug & Play OEM Replacement.
- Smaller & less weight than OEM.
- Fixed Flash Rate, not load dependant.
- Flashes at the DOT OEM flash Rate.
- Works for LED or Standard Bulb Turn Signals.
- All Solid State design.
- Meets or exceeds OEM load rating specifications.
- Designed with 500,000 life hour solid capacitors.
- Will blink even with extremely low loads, down to 0.1W / 0.01A