The 100% waterproof Tillamook Dry Bag (48 liters) is designed to attach to Giant Loop’s Great Basin Saddlebag‘s and Coyote Saddlebag‘s integrated beaver tail straps and to pair with our Siskiyou Panniers, Round The World Panniers and MotoTrekk Panniers. But it can be secured on virtually any motorcycle make or model with four integrated quick-release anchor straps, making it indispensable equipment for a broad spectrum of on-road and off-road motorcycle riders. Without unstrapping the Tillamook Dry Bag from the bike, gear can be accessed from two ends. Two beefy reflective daisy chains provide plenty of secure attachment points. Rubber molded carry handles, D-ring anchors and multiple lash points to attach lightweight gear make this a feature rich, rider friendly packing solution for motorcycles, side-by-sides, ATVs, snowmobiles and paddlesports.
The Tillamook Dry Bag is named for the Tillamook State Forest, one of the wettest, greenest parts of Oregon — and renowned for its technical dirt bike riding.
- Maximum Volume: 48 liters
- Minimum Volume: 30 liters (when ends rolled up as much as possible)
- Air purge valve
- Includes 2 shoulder straps for backpack conversion
- Integrated quick-release anchor straps
- Flat dimensions 44″ x 19″
- Dimensions When full of gear and each end rolled 3 times for waterproof seal: Approximately 26″x 13″
- PVC tarpaulin with 100% waterproof radio-frequency welded seams
- Reflective daisy chains for easy attachment and enhanced visibility
- Access to gear from each end
- Durable side release buckles with vertical nylon compression straps for closure security and load stability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty