Fits all model years of the CRF250R and CRF250X. Does NOT fit the CRF250L
- Made from through-hardened, shock-resistant die steel. - Heat treated to be as hard as bearing races all the way through, giving them the ultimate in toughness and wear resistance.
- Made of the same steel used to punch holes through 1" thick plates of steel on high speed punch presses
- Don't settle for inferior sprockets
- 12 Month guarentee! No other sprocket manufacturer will replace your sprocket if it should wear out within a year. Dirt Tricks will. No questions asked. - Great value!
- Endorsed by Malcolm Smith