- Upgraded armor hand guards for pro rider use
- Comes with durable plastic bumpers to protect the armor hand guard body
- Comes with durable longer bar end adapters which holds the handlebars tighter
- Matching design between hand guard body and bar end adapter prevents rotation of hand guards in the event of a fall
- Can be used with Zeta hand guard mount kits: side, front and swivel type, for durable fitting
- Available in Titanium and black anodized bar colors - Select Handguard Bar Color option desired before adding to your shopping cart
- Replacement hand guard bumpers and bar end adapters are available
- Bar mounts are required to install these. If you already have compatible bar mounts select "No Thanks" for the Bar Mount option. Otherwise, select the bar mount that best meets your needs. When selecting the Front or Side Mounts make sure you know which will fit your triple clamp before making your selection. NOTE: Front and Side Mounts are not recommended with bar risers as it can create installation issues.
- Handguard Bar Color - Select black or titanium bar color
- XC Protector Shields protect against wind, brush and roost.
- Flashers install in the XC Protector Shields and replace the stock front flashers (blinkers).
- Replacement Bumpers are great to have on hand should you crash and damage the bumpers that come with these handguards.
NOTE: Bar end adapter does not fit steel bars found on some stock CRF models. If you have steel bars you'll need to purchase the optional Zeta Bar End Adapter. Some adjustment of the hand guard bar is to be expected. This is especially true when mounting to the triple clamp.
CRF300L Owners: New bars are required to install bar-end type hand guards like these. When installing new bars you'll need to modify the throttle housing and switch assembly and use rubber strip to tighten both to bars. Do not purchase these hand guards if you do not have aftermarket bars and or are not willing to do these modifications.