Fastway Evolution II Footpegs: Take your ride to another level with the newest generation of our famous F3 Evolution Footpegs. With all the features so appreciated in earlier versions, like the unique pins for sure footing, huge platform to distribute shock, durable 17-4 stainless steel construction and three rail design for optimum mud flow through, our Evolution II pegs take durability and adaptability to new levels.
The advanced design of our new universal mounting collar system is the key to our footpegs versatility and strength. Machined from solid billets of 420 stainless steel, they offer you instant convertability from standard to Lowboy position and back again, and adaptability to over 100 bikes.
- Instantly convert to Standard or Lowboy positions.
- Universal Collar System to fit over 100 bikes.
- Electromagnetically polished, investment cast, 17-4 stainless steel.
- Widest platform for your boot (2.25 x 3.4 inches).
- Fast Kamber Mounting System (FKMS) to adjust the upward or downward tilt.
- Improved zinc plated grade 8 steel FKMS bolts.
- Greater load bearing surface in mounting pin interface for strength.
- Two adjustable set-screw pin lengths allow you to set up the peg for all conditions traction.
Notes: Fits all model years for the CRF150R, CRF250R/X, CRF450R/X models