Rugged, waterproof, and glove-friendly, the Garmin Zumo 350LM is built tough for motorcyclists — by motorcyclists. On rutted-out roads and cobblestone streets, in heavy rain and glaring sunshine, Zumo 350LM keeps on navigating.
See the Open Road
Zumo 350LM has a highly visible, sunlight-readable 4.3” (10.9 cm) touchscreen display with a simple, glove-friendly interface. Hear clear, turn-by-turn spoken directions with a Bluetooth™-enabled helmet or headset (sold separately). Included is a motorcycle mount so the Zumo rides sturdy, as well as a car mount for automotive navigation.
Write a Story 1,000 Miles Long
Record date, mileage and maintenance performed on your motorcycle with the Service History Log. Tire mileage, tire changes, tire pressure, chain cleanings, oil changes, new spark plugs — the 350 LM will keep record of it.
Navigation and More
Zumo 350 LM includes lifetime map updates, so you'll have the most current maps and information about restaurants, ATMs, hospitals and more.
Zumo returns results for points of interest (POIs) as you type them. Exit Services show you parks, gas stations, shops and restaurants for upcoming exits. With TracBack®, ride wherever the road takes you, then navigate along that same route back to where you started.
No more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming turn. Lane assist with junction view guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit, making unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate. It realistically displays road signs and junctions on your route along with arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation.
- Highly visible, sunlight-readable 4.3" glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Waterproof to IPX7; built tough with fuel-resistant plastics
- Service History Log to record bike maintenance
- With a Bluetooth-enabled helmet or headset (sold separately), get clear, turn-by-turn spoken directions
- Faster routing and map displays, and faster destination searches
- Easy-to-use search bar
- See and select businesses on the map - no need to page through menus
- Speed limit indicator
- Preview what you'll find at upcoming highway exits
- Lane assist with junction view
NOTE: Typically ships in 24-72 business hours