Based on the award-winning original, the GPX CLUB is LEATT®’s most popular brace. The fully adjustable GPX CLUB III is constructed of LEATT®’s High Impact Polymer (LHIP) and features brand new super-low profile clip-on padding. It’s like the original, but better.
Approx. weight: (lighter) 790g ± 50g (26oz ± 1.8oz)
- New 2012 brace material – LHIP (Leatt High Impact Polymer)
- Adjustable front and rear table heights for Perfect helmet fit
- New shape, clip-on padding for a better fit
- New padding inner-material for comfort & ventilation
- Improved one-piece rear/thoracic padding for easy application
- Updated and improved with optional clear nylon strap system
- Alternative Load Path Technology™
- Lower table settings out-of-the-box
- 7degree rear thoracic wedge accommodates greater fitting options
- Adjustable sizing to fit most riders according to Leatt® size chart.
- Available in size #S and #M
- Replacement parts available
- Available in various colors
- CE Approved
NOTE: Red and Blue versions are the GPX Club III Translucent. Other colors are the standard GPX Club III.