CRF's Only Race Head Conversion Service
- Install valve seats
- Install valve guides
- Performance valve job
Race Series Head Service Includes:
- Disassemble and inspect head.
- Complete head reconditioning includes meticulous soda blasting to remove power-robbing carbon deposits.
- Solution clean head.
- Install Kibblewhite valve guides.
- Install MoldStar-90 non-beryllium copper valve seats.
- State of the art CNC valve seat cutting. This is absolutely required for the highest quality results and durability of your valves and is often overlooked by inferior service shops.
- Perform a proprietary CNC port to valve seat profiling for increased performance.
- Assemble head and valve components.
- Vacuum test head assure perfect valve seal.
- Performance Porting For the best performance possible add our performance porting service.
- We offer OEM and Kibblewhite valve components. Contact Us if you need assistance with these parts
- New or used valves are required to properly set valve stem protrusion
- Photo shown with optional Race Series valve seats and guides
- Ship your head to us at: CRF's Only, ATTN: Head Service, 201 S. Wineville Ave. Unit A, Ontario, California 91761
- Provide contact information and order number in the package with your head
- Allow 6-9 business days for this service to be performed
- Once completed we'll send your had back to you (you pay return shipping)