CRF's Only CNC Performance Valve Job for your Honda CRF450R, CRF450X, CRF250R, CRF250X, or CRF150R or any Honda head. We can also perform this same valve job on any motorcycle head. Contact us for more information.
Performance CNC Valve Job With Ti Intake Valves
- Performance CNC valve job (see below for details)
- New OEM Ti Intake valves
- New OEM stainless steel exhaust valves
- New OEM valve springs, retainers, cotters
- New OEM valves seals
- Professional valve installation
- Head gasket optional
This OEM Valve Job and Head Reconditioning service will provide you with new valves and added performance.
CRF's Only performance valve job includes the following:
- Disassemble and inspect head.
- Complete head reconditioning which includes not just cleaning the head but also meticulous soda blasting to remove power-robbing carbon deposits in intake and exhaust ports.
- Solution clean head and inspect valve seats and guides and replace as necessary (valve seats and guide parts and replacement labor additional cost).
- Professional valve seat cutting using state of the art NEWEN CNC valve seat cutting machine. This step is absolutely required for quality results and the durability of your valves and yet is often overlooked by inferior service shops.
- For added performance we perform a proprietary CNC port to valve seat profiling for increased performance. Ask our competitors if this is included in their service.
- Assemble head and valve components.
- Optional bench shimming is also available at additional cost
- Optional intake valve seat replacement to MoldStar-90 material for increased titanium intake valve durability.
- Ship your head to us at: CRF's Only, ATTN: Head Service, 201 S. Wineville Ave. Unit A, Ontario, California 91761
- Provide contact information and order number in the package with your head
- Allow 3-6 business days for this service to be performed
- Once completed we'll send your head back to you (you pay return shipping)
- Bench Shimming: Due to variances in production flatness between the head and the cylinder, we can not guarantee your valves will maintain the set clearance once bolted on to your motor.
NOTE: Select our performance porting service for increased performance.