CRF's Only Pro Race Series Head Service
- Performance porting
- Race Series Valve Seats and Guides
- Complete valve job
Race Series Head Service Includes:
- Disassemble and inspect head.
- Complete head reconditioning includes meticulous soda blasting to remove power-robbing carbon deposits.
- Solution clean head.
- Install Race Series valve seats and valve guides.
- Performance porting service. For maximum performance we perform porting of intake and exhaust ports which includes proprietary CNC port to valve seat profiling.
- State of the art CNC valve seat cutting. This is absolutely required for the highest quality results and durability of your valves and is often overlooked by inferior service shops.
- Assemble head and valve components.
- Vacuum test head assure perfect valve seal.
Race Series Valve Seats and Guides Service: We replace your worn stock valve seats and guides with high performance valve seats and guides. We use a innovative copper alloy valve seat material, MoldStar-90, which dissipates heat from the valves to the seat much quicker than the stock material. We utilize Kibblewhite guides to ensure precise valve stem control. Like our valve seats, Kibblewhite valve guide material dissipates heat significantly quicker than the stock guide material.
- We offer OEM and Kibblewhite valve components. Contact Us if you need assistance with these parts
- New or used valves are required to properly set valve stem protrusion
- Photo shown with optional Race Series valve seats and guides
- Ship your head to us at: CRF's Only, ATTN: Head Service, 201 S. Wineville Ave. Unit A, Ontario, California 91761
- Provide contact information and order number in the package with your head
- Allow 1-2 weeks for this service to be performed
- Once completed we'll send your had back to you (you pay return shipping)