Adds 17 ounces to stock flywheel weight.
The Trail Tech Flywheel is a bolt-on solution that replaces the stock flywheel, adds weight and can boost the output of your lighting coils up to 50% (when combined with a rewound stator). Installation takes only about 30 minutes and is very simple - no drilling, tapping or grinding required.
* Ever find yourself in the woods, riding through tight, twisty, rocky trails, and the bike is constantly stalling; you're over using your clutch to control the speed, and you're getting worn out?
* Ever find yourself on a MX track wanting more snap as you come out of a corner?
* All Trail Tech flywheels have high strength magnets which boost the stator output by 30-50%.
* Trail Tech Flywheels are CNC machined out of hardened chromoly steel, then balanced.
* Installation takes only about 30 minutes and is very simple - no drilling, tapping or grinding required.
* We do recommend using an air ratchet for easy removal, and using the correct puller is definitely the way to go.
Adding weight increases inertia, which reduces the bike's tendency to stall at low speeds. In no way is top speed affected - the heavier flywheel just smoothes out power delivery. The machine will hook up better in soft terrain, and pull stronger. Riding with a heavier flywheel will reduce arm pump and prolong the onset of fatigue. A balanced flywheel will reduce vibration.