CRF's Only CNC Performance Valve Job for your Honda CRF450R, CRF450X, CRF250R, CRF250X, CRF150R or any Honda head. We can also perform this same valve job on any motorcycle head. Contact us for more information.
Performance CNC Kibblewhite Valve Job & Head Recondition Service
- Performance CNC valve job (see below for details)
- Two Kibblewhite stainless steel intake valves
- Two Kibblewhite stainless steel exhaust valves
- Kibblewhite high performance spring kit
- New Kibblewhite valves seals
- New valve keepers (cotters)
- Professional valve installation
- Head gasket recommend but optional
This Kibblewhite Valve Job and Head Reconditioning service will provide you with extreme valve stability and durability.
CRF's Only Performance Valve Job includes the following services:
- Disassemble and inspect head.
- Complete head reconditioning which includes not just cleaning the head but also meticulous soda blasting to remove power-robbing carbon deposits in intake and exhaust ports.
- Solution clean head and inspect valve seats and guides and replace as necessary (NOTE: valve seat and guide parts and replacement labor additional cost).
- Professional valve seat cutting using state of the art NEWEN CNC valve seat cutting machine. This step is absolutely required for quality results and the durability of your valves and yet is often overlooked by inferior service shops.
- For added performance we perform a proprietary CNC port to valve seat profiling and blending for increased performance. Ask our competitors if this is included in their service.
- Professional assembly of new valve components.
- Optional bench shimming is also available at additional cost (see notes below about this service before selecting it)
- We offer OEM and Kibblewhite valve components. Contact Us if you need assistance with these parts
- Ship your head to us at: CRF's Only, ATTN: Head Service, 201 S. Wineville Ave. Unit A, Ontario, California 91761
- Provide contact information and order number in the package with your head
- Allow 2-3 days for this service to be performed
- Once completed we'll send your head back to you (you pay return shipping)
- Bench Shimming: Due to variances in production flatness between the head and the cylinder, we can not guarantee your valves will maintain the set clearance once bolted on to your motor.
NOTE: Select our performance porting service for increased performance.