Yoshimura has been a leadership company in EFI management for years. By the time all these other guys figure out what we already know - the race will be over. Check out our race proven PIM units. They have a long track record of performance, durability, and ease of use.
- Over 400 adjustment points in +/- 1% increments
- Easy to read screen - intuitive and logical
- Full range mapping every 500rpm at 10% throttle intervals
- USB cable hook up for your laptop for limitless custom tuning
- Comes with Plug-n-Play complete wiring harness - Simple to install
- Complete, simple instructions
- Optional dyno tuning self-mapping DATA Box (Digital Advanced Tuning Assistant) for dealerships and performance shops (*Sold Separately)
Yoshimura introduces PIM2 The evolution of their original Dirt Bike/ATV fuel injection adjustment “PIM” device. PIM2 installs easily, typically in under 30-minutes using simple Plug-N-Play technology. Plug the PIM2 into the stock wiring harness, mount to your bike using the supplied mounting kit, and you are ready to race! The PIM2 comes pre-loaded with two separate fuel injection maps for either a Yoshimura Slip-On or Full Exhaust System. But the adjustability is limitless and easy. If those two maps are not enough - there are dozens of maps to download for FREE on the Yoshimura website. No matter what pipe brand or engine modification configuration you have - Yoshimura has map downloads available from the Yoshimura website that make it easy to download maps for virtually any possibility.