The DR.D carbon / Stainless Steel system is designed for racers who intend to use their DR.D exhaust only on race tracks. This system, when freshly packed, meets the AMA sound legal requirement of 99dB.
The Carbon/Stainless Steel system is basically the same as the Carbon/Titanium system, except Stainless Steel is used in place of Titanium, and is only recommended for the serious racer. This system is the lightest available with all the performance DR.D is renowned for. It is easily serviceable in the same way that all DR.D systems are designed, and comes with the incredibly high standard of quality you only get from DR.D.
The Carbon canister should not be run with the quiet insert, and attention needs to be paid to the condition on the silencer packing on a regular basis to increase the life of the carbon fiber. Lighter than all stock systems with huge performance gains
- Stainless Steel header, mid pipe and Carbon Fiber Muffler
- Lightweight Magnesium end cap
- Welded construction for reduced weight (no springs)
- Removable bolts at inlet cap for easy repacking
- Meets AMA 99db sound requirement
- Race Tested by Dustin Nelson, Doug Dubach
- Unequaled Testing Experience and Development
- Used by DR.D elite amateur racers and factory teams