The DR.D Carbon/Titanium System is designed for racers who intend to use their DR.D exhaust on race tracks only.
This system when freshly packed meets the AMA legal sound requirement of 99db.
The Carbon/Titanium system is at the top end of DR.D's product line and is only recommended for serious racers. This system is the lightest DR.D system available with DR.D performance.
This system is recommended for serious racers. The carbon can should not be run with the Quiet Core insert and to increase the life of the Carbon Fiber periodic attention should be given to the silencer packing.
4lb, 9oz Lightest Complete Exhaust System
- Titanium header, Ti mid pipe and Carbon Fiber muffler
- Lightweight Magnesium end cap
- Welded construction for reduced weight (no springs)
- Removable bolts at inlet cap for easy repacking
- Meets AMA 99db sound requirement
- Race Tested by Doug Dubach, Dustin Nelson
- Unequaled Testing Experience and Development