No other handlebar on the market can provide the rider with the performance and comfort benefits that the patented Flexx Handlebar System can. The Flexx Handlebar System provides the most comfortable ride possible and virtually eliminates vibration. 1 1/8" bar clamp required.
From a beginning trail rider to a pro motocrosser, across the board performance and comfort will be gained with the Flexx Handlebar System. The Flexx Handlebar System flexes in the same plain as the front suspension allowing a natural movement for your arms that compliments the suspension.
The rider can also control how soft or stiff the Flexx Handlebar System rides as well as adjusting the rise of the handlebar. These options can be obtained through changing the elastomers (3 come with the system) and shims to create the perfect bend and desired stiffness for your needs.
• Adjustable rise; customize your bar bend to fit you.
• Full size bike handlebars are 32” wide.
• Mini bike (50's,65's,80's) handlebar is 29" wide.
• Quad handlebar is 31" wide.
• We have 14 degree and 12 degree sweeps.
•• Interchangeable elastomers to fit your riding style (soft, med, hard and stiff). All bars are shipped with medium, hard and stiff except mini's; they ship with soft, medium and hard.
• Absorbs most vibration!
• Ride longer and harder.
• Reduce arm pump and hand fatigue.
• Braking bumps and hard landings become less of an issue
--- Please select sweep angle ---