The Fuzion handlebar is a new concept in high-performance control systems. The revolutionary flex locking system allows riders to choose between a stiffer, more controlled handlebar feel or a softer more shock absorbing feel depending on terrain conditions. Changing the bar from "Locked" to "Unlocked" takes only seconds. The bar itself utilizes Pro Taper's exclusive aluminum alloy computer profiled in a 4 mm wall design for the ultimate in lightweight strength.
- Revolutionary flex locking technology provides two completely different flex characteristics in one handlebar.
- "Unlocked" function allows the cross bar to telescope and flex like a normal Pro Taper handlebar.
- "Locked" function connects the crossbar creating solid, definite feedback to the rider.
- Constructed of Pro Taper quality, ultra-strong aerospace aluminum.
- Knurled clutch side offers better hand grip adhesion.
- 1/4" bar width cut guides ensures precise modification.
- Plastic bar end plugs keep out the elements and provides a better base for grip ends.
- 1/4" cut guides for precise width modification.
- Weighs only 975 grams.
- Includes Fuzion specific molded crossbar pad.
Note: Bar is oversize and requires use of 1-1/8" bar clamps.