The Adventure III is a newly updated, premium piece of neck protection at an affordable price. Its 3-way adjustability allows it to fit different body shapes and sizes exactly like the Club III. The Adventure III lacks just the front and rear table height adjustments of its more expensive counterpart. As with all Leatt® neck braces, the Adventure III is designed by a medical doctor with the help of biomedical engineers and medical professionals.
See Leatt's website for safety information and sizing chart.
- New exclusive Lycra TPR logo padding.
- New 2-piece padding design.
- Injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polyamide resin material
- As always, the Adventure III features:
- Alternative Load Path Technology™
- 3-way adjustiability
- a collarbone relief section
- a break-away rear strut and crush zones for enhanced safety
- Padding kit removable/washable
- Optional graphic padding & stickers kits available
- Replacement parts available.
- CE Approved to Personal Protective Equipment directive 89/686/eec
- Size medium weighs 1.76 pounds (800g), without optional chest strap