The Dirt Tricks/Shane Watts brake rotors are the ultimate combination of durability, wear resistance and stopping power. They are incredibly strong and will resist bending unlike anything else on the market today. They are Black Zinc plated to prevent rusting. These rotors have been developed and tested for nearly one year by engineers with the assistance and test riding/racing of Shane. Like the Ironman Sprocket, if you want the toughest race products, choose what professionals race.
- 2-3 times higher tensile strength than OEM rotors, resulting in much higher resistance to bending and wear.
- Made of heat treated alloy steel, providing higher stopping friction, therefore 25% less braking effort.
- Three times the cooling rate of stainless steel rotors. If they cool three times faster they run cooler all the time.
- Black zinc coated to prevent rusting and provide an ultra trick look
- Every rotor includes a 1 YEAR WEAR GUARANTEE!
NOTE: Fits all year models of the Honda CRF250R, CRF250X, CRF450R and CRF450X. Zinc coating does wear off where brake pads make contact.