SKF seal kits for motorcycle forks consist of an oil seal and a wiper seal developed to achieve superior sealing performance. As a result of SKF’s extensive experience in the design and material development of seals for suspension systems, SKF has developed
a new self-lubricating compound. The design and performance characteristics of these seals made from this compound enable them to keep oil in and contaminants out of the fork, while virtually eliminating stick-slip and improving performance by reducing friction.
To get the most out of your forks seals in both fork should be replaced at the same time. This kit if for one fork.
The sealing system for the ultimate riding experience. The oil and wiper seals have been specially designed to provide the following benefits:
- Compatible with a wide range of original equipment and aftermarket oils
- Increase seal life and performance
- Enhance water and dirt protection capability and withstand UV light
- Maintain low and constant friction in operation
- Reduce wear and air build up
NOTE: Select your CRF model and year to receive the correct seals. All seals are SKF trademark green unless noted in the model option.