Bib-Mousse is designed for off-road racing Marked NHS (not for highway service), it should never be used on paved roads.
Bib Mousse should only be used with Michelin off-road tires as it is shaped for a perfect fit. Use with StarCross MS2, StarCross MH2, S12, M12, H12, Enduro Comp III, EnduroStar, Baja and Desert tires. Using Bib-Mousse with other brands of tires is also not advised.
- Bib-Mousse should not be stored for long periods at temperatures higher than 30°C
- The maximum useful life of a Bib-Mousse is six months from the date of installation on the motorcycle. This period could be significantly reduced in cases of intensive use. For example, the useful life will be much shorter for motocross applications than in enduro use.
- When new, Bib-Mousse simulates air pressure equivalent to 0.9 bar. This pressure will decrease gradually over the life of the product. Replace the Bib-Mousse when it becomes too soft for safe riding.
- At the start of each ride, take care to bring the tire and Bib-Mousse up to operating temperature gradually.
- When installing a previously used Bib-Mousse, you must re-lubricate it using only Michelin Bib-Mousse Mounting Gel.
NOTE: Included shipping cost is ONLY for U.S. shipments (excluding Alaska and Hawaii). All other shipping locations will be charged the exact shipping amount. Also, this item can only be shipped via Ground regardless of what shipping option is selected at checkout.