The Garmin Zumo 660 LM GPS motorcycle navigator with lifetime map upgrades features 3-D buildings, lane assist with junction view and a 4.3 sunlight-readable, glove-friendly touch screen display. Both a motorcycle mount with hardware and an automotive mount are included, so your Zumo is ready to navigate right out of the box, no matter how many wheels it has under it.
The Garmin Zumo 660 LM offers full coverage mapping for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. The pre loaded map data features nearly six million points of interest, including hotels, restaurants, gas stations, ATMs and attractions. The map data is provided by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality mapping and includes free lifetime updates to keep your maps current.
Product Features and Specifications
- Advanced 3-D navigation see 3-D buildings on the map as you drive for enhanced situational awareness
- Lane assist with junction view zmo directs you to the preferred lane while driving. Also, see realistic images of upcoming junctions.
- Bluetooth wireless technology enables hands-free connectivity for use with a cell phones and stereo audio (A2DP) with compatible headset, see
- www.garmin.com/bluetooth for compatible phones
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix zmo has faster satellite acquisition times
- High-resolution, glove-friendly 4.3 touchscreen display 480 x 272 pixels; WQVGA TFT display with white backlight
- Rugged, waterproof design (IPX7) resistant to fuel spills and UV rays
- Turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names Turn right on Main Street
- Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when it's time to fill up
- Advanced route preview and trip logs with up to 10 saved routes can automatically arrange via points to minimize trip distance
- Preloaded street maps includes detailed maps for the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
- "Where Am I?" feature find the closest hospitals, police stations, gas stations, nearest address and intersection. Also see your exact latitude and
- longitude coordinates.
- Speed limit indicator unit displays speed limits for highways and interstates
- Auto time zone adjustment
- DEM TOPO maps show you shaded terrain contours at various zoom levels
- Removable lithium-ion battery up to 5 hours depending on usage
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time and more
- Built-in travel kit includes features such as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters and calculator
- Includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature
- Simplified PC connectivity using USB mass storage
- With the POI loader program, users can set up proximity alerts for school zones, safety cameras, create custom POIs and more
- Configurable vehicle icons select fun, customized icons from www.garmingarage.com
- Search, Plan and share your rides with others at http://connect.garmin.com/zumo/
- Glove-friendly touch screen with left-handed controls makes it easy to operate
- Lifetime map upgrades included
- High bright sunlight-readable, UV-resistant display (4.3 diag.) makes it easy to view your screen, (480 x 272 pixels)
- Bluetooth for wirelessly connecting helmet speakers and cell phones
- Motorcycle console for trip information, including fuel gauge to warn you when its time to fill up
- Included universal motorcycle mount (with standard 4-hole AMPS pattern)
- Vibration-tested, waterproof and built with fuel-resistant plastics to withstand the elements (IEC 60529 IPX7 standards, submersible in one meter of water for up to 30 min.)
- Standard headphone and microphone jacks
- microSD card slot for optional mapping and data storage
- Unit dimensions 5.3W x 3.3H x 0.9D; 9.5 oz (270g)
NOTE: Typically ships in 24-72 business hours.