Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Rear Tires
Bringing the race winning technology developed for World Superbike to the street, the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Tires deliver superior grip and wear-life for sport riders looking for a performance upgrade. The Tri-zone dual compound composition and improved tread design offers improved drainage, better wear regularity and advanced handling.
- The Diablo Rosso II is the sportiest and most versatile road-oriented tire of the Rosso generation
- Diablo Rosso II is Pirelli's newest super sport radial for all riding conditions, including the wet
- Grip is enhanced even further by EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) developed in WSBK, which optimizes the contact patch for improved grip
- A maximum contact patch area is due in part to an ICS (Integrated Contour Shaping) technology, complimenting handling and power of today's modern motorcycles
- Slick shoulder area maximizes grip at full lean which boosts confidence and performance while cornering
- Functional Groove Design (FGD) to optimize wet behavior
- W Speed rated except for 110/70R17 which is H speed rated
- D Spec tire is OE for 2013 Ducati's fitted with Rosso II tires
- W Speed rated except for 140/70R17 which is H speed rated
NOTE: Tires can not be shipped internationally. Shipping charge to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged at the actual shipping rate which will be higher. Tires shipped outside the lower 48 U.S. states will require the actual shipping costs to be paid prior to being shipped.