Great Software for Garmin
  • JDGreen

by JDGreen » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:26 pm

zippy wrote:
    ~ wrote:Welcome to the site JD.

It always raises my suspicion when somebodie's first post is to pimp a product.:shock:

It also raises my suspicion when there are 5 or 6 other people who have posted from the same IP with only 1 or 2 posts.:shock:

It also raises my suspicion when the site that we are directed to is in the former Soviet Bloc...the home of hackers and internet thieves.:shock:

Caveat Emptor.

Nice welcome. :lol:

Sorry to raise your suspicions. I really am just a pretty normal guy trying to pay back some of the many great ideas and suggestions I've found here. Anyway, I just had a great weekend riding at Brimstone in Tennessee using the maps I made using Mapwel.
  • Asmith

by Asmith » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:57 pm

JDGreen wrote:
    zippy wrote:
    ~ wrote:Welcome to the site JD.

It always raises my suspicion when somebodie's first post is to pimp a product.:shock:

It also raises my suspicion when there are 5 or 6 other people who have posted from the same IP with only 1 or 2 posts.:shock:

It also raises my suspicion when the site that we are directed to is in the former Soviet Bloc...the home of hackers and internet thieves.:shock:

Caveat Emptor.

Nice welcome. :lol:

Sorry to raise your suspicions. I really am just a pretty normal guy trying to pay back some of the many great ideas and suggestions I've found here. Anyway, I just had a great weekend riding at Brimstone in Tennessee using the maps I made using Mapwel.

No worries!! I'm a suspicious guy by nature.

Glad you are just a normal guy...normal??? You may have some trouble fitting in here...I love these guys like brothers, but I rarely use the word normal to describe them.:shock:

Welcome again to the site!