APO shipping
  • go-smaller

APO shipping

by go-smaller » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:13 am

Hello

Great site, a valueable resource. But there is a minor problem. You don't ship to APO boxes. My wife and I are involved with the USAF and we'd like to buy some products from your webpage. Unfortunately shipping to APO boxes isn't an option.

Many mail order companies offer this service to support military members. It'd be great if you could to. Of course, we don't expect free shipping but over here we have no way to get gear for our CRFS. USPS priority mail is the only option for APO boxes and rates are very reasonable. If you like, I'll send you my full APO address so you can check out the format. The zip code is American therefore mail can come to us without costing an arm and a leg.

I look forward to your reply. Hoping we can do some business.

Thanks

Paul - I also posted this thread in the 'review' section. Just making sure you see it CRF :)
    crfsonly
    Owner

by crfsonly » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:35 pm

go-smaller...welcome to the group and thanks for your service to our country. we have close friends who have and are serving in Iraq and elsewhere. we have tremendous respect for our service men and women.

we have to claim ignorance on this shipping issue. please send us your complete address so we can review it and see what we can do.

thanks for bringing this to our attention.

ken