What is CRF's only
    wade

What is CRF's only

by wade » Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:50 pm

So what is CRf's only? Are you a dealer or store or just some guys that love the bikes? I was just curious. If you are a dealer where are you located? Just wondering. Thanks. :?:
    Tree....what tree?
  • Immortal

by Immortal » Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:13 pm

I assume CRF's Only is just a message board for all CRF owners to come on and talk about their bikes with people across the world.
    wade

by wade » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:24 am

OK, I was just wondering. They talked about being able to buy BBR products off here in the future so I was just curious. Thanks. :twisted:
    Tree....what tree?
    crfsonly
    Owner

by crfsonly » Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:31 pm

Thanks for the question...it's a good one! Actually, we are a new company who's goal it is to build an online community for CRF owners and ethusiasts. Rather than be like a ton of other places that try to be everything to everyone we are going to focus all of our energies on Honda's CRF line of motorcycles...nothing else.

As we grow we'll expand our offerings to include information, product and model reviews, performance reviews in addition to having an online catalog to purchase CRF aftermarket parts and accessories.

Our online catalog will be released soon and though it will have a minimal offering initially it also will grow over time.

One of the unique differences of CRFs Only will be the various avenues that members and CRFs Only staff have to communicate. The bulletin board is one way but also our catalog will have a 'Product Review' capability. This will allow you to see what other people think of the product you are considering as well give you an way to leave your thoughts. In addition, the catalog will be organized by bike/model not product categories...so finding all of the parts for the model you own will be EASY!

So, that's who we are...oh, and yes...we do love the CRF and ride ourselves. Tell us what you think and what else you'd like to see us do with CRFs Only.

Thanks,

CRFsOnly