Stock accelerator pump covers permit only a 60% - 70% fuel charge in the pump chamber. Turn the throttle and air trapped in the chamber is compressed disrupting fuel delivery. All the while tuning the squirt means a complicated change of the leak jet.
The Result: Hesitation, bog and a tuning headache.
The Patented Boyesen QuickShot 3's triple effect: 1. Completely fills the pump chamber with fuel 2. Eliminates troublesome air and 3. Provides an adjustable leak jet circuit for simple hand tuning.
The Result: The ultimate in adjustable fuel injection.
- unable leak jet maximizes volume of fuel and duration of squirt for all conditions
- Investment cast and finished to precise tolerances
- 25% more fuel capacity
- High volume vertical check valve located in the QS3 for precise, consistent fuel metering
- Stops hesitation and bog
- Instant throttle response
- Improved low end performance
- Fits ALL Keihin FCR carbs
- Simple bolt-on